Write a new blog
|15-7-2009 - annoyed
||My mood while writing this blog:|
hi ladies... this is just a vent- because well... im ANNOYED!
ive been so sick this past week and a half or so. non stop feeling like im going to throw up. ive actually thrown up a few times. which... is fine with me- i jsut dont feel that great. now my frustration comes with my best friend. who, i would THINK would understand if i cant hang out- or follow thru with plans, because i DONT FEEL GOOD. on monday i never gave her a definate answer on if we were going to hang out..... and i said i would call her later, after my son went poop( we're potty training him.. ) which he did and then ended up falling asleep... so i took that opportunity to go to bed... like i said, i dont feel good... on top of having a 19 month old running around all day long since 530 am... makes me even more tired. and now... shes mad at me. saying she waited around all day for me. so i told her.. then dont wait around for me. i have a baby.... and im pregnant, with another BABY, and on top of it all... i feel like shit! we arent 18 anymore- where we can just take off whenever we want to and do whatever we want to. why cant people just understand?!?!!??
sorry.. i just needed to vent to someone! i knew you ladies would understand. does anyone else have similiar issues with anyone?!
have a fantastic day =o)
12 Comments on annoyedPeapodMommy
- Sunday, 19 Jul Can't believe you are 8 weeks already. How are you feeling? minkymoo78
- Thursday, 16 Jul Your friends should be supportive right now not having a go at you because you don't have any spare time or energy. I haven't experienced that with any of my friends but I would just as annoyed as you are if they did that to me. RainbowRach
- Thursday, 16 Jul awww bless you, I take it she has not been through early pregnancy with a baby already in the house.
I guess you should have called her, but she also needs to understand that its really hard work.
Maybe call her and say that you will catch up with her soon but at the moment you just cannot commit x x baby[bump]mama
- Wednesday, 15 Jul i have noticed that with a lot of our friends too, they don't have jobs or money (or a car) and all they wanna do is go out at all hours of the night, come home late, drink...ugh! and the thing that sucks the most is that Mitch (my fiance) goes out every single weekend to some flippin race track and i am home alone taking care of OUR son!
i just wish other would grow up and realize we are not all unemployed and live with our parents, some of us have lives!
- Wednesday, 15 Jul it sounds to me like she is not a mother??? if not then it makes sense that she wouldn't get it at all. Take some deep breaths...stay positive and happy for both your LOs :-) don't sweat the small stuff :-) hugs sunny BabySaunders
- Wednesday, 15 Jul I have a friend like that too. She never relates to me or can sympathize with what I'm going through until she happens to have it too. I'm sure once she's pregnant and has kids she'll stop being a brat about it. I'll admit I was disappointed when my friend couldn't come to my bachelorette party because she was still nursing, but I didn't give her grief for it. (her daughter was 1 1/2 mind you). *dcsfantasticfour
- Wednesday, 15 Jul Aw that sucks =( she doesn't have any kids huh! Go figure. I feel your pain sweetie.... She'll get over it. Just invite her over and have a talk.... maybe she'll understand if she trys to see what you deal with mamalvs4
- Wednesday, 15 Jul i totally understand my friends are all single with no kids.......well not all my friends, my friends who are married with kids i dont see as much as id like but we all understand becasue well we have kids and families. etc. but i totally think my unattached friends wouldn't mind maybe coming to me and hanging out at my house or doing something that doesnt involve going to a bar. NOPE and im not talking every fri and sat but once in a while would be nice, but i just end up getting left out and my feelings hurt larryslady
- Wednesday, 15 Jul I just went thru the same thing with a cousin of mine. Well my oldest is 8yrs old and now I have a 2 month old, and she does not understand that I can't just up and go like I did before. Im still getting used to having a brand new baby and my movement is strict. She said that she understood but I really don't think that she did. SO I undertsnd completely. You can only do what your body allows you to do and some people just don't understand. It will be ok...okay!! pinkmama
- Wednesday, 15 Jul explaining to her that i dont feel good- has obviously not worked... because this is not the first time this has happened. even if i call and say i cant make it- all i get is attitude. she gets mad at me- if i cant make it because my son is taking a nap!..... yeah.. .maybe i should have called and said i took a nap.. my fault- but theres no need to get mad at me everytime my day doesnt go the way i planned it to. cosmomama
- Wednesday, 15 Jul hey! I feel ya. I have an 11 month old and I'm preggo with #2 and I'm feeling like hell! My friends are better now, but with my son, I did have some drama over me not being able to leave him for a weekend away for a bachelorette party. People were SO mad at me and gave me such grief because I wasn't willing to leave my son for 3 days. They said I "have to leave him sometime". Well, I leave when I'm good damn and ready! Not to go get drunk in Vegas for a bachelorette party thats gonna cost me hundreds of dollars on our single income AND it was on me and the hubs wedding anniversary weekend! I couldn't believe how much drama it was and they even wanted me to pack up the family and take them with me...It was like, just let it go. I'm not leaving my son for 3 days to party. BASICALLY- friends without kids just don't get it. They can go anywhere, do anything and assume you should too. Being preggo and feeling so sick just makes it worse. I was throwing up all day yesterday and there was no way I could have gone anywhere. Feeding my son cheese and fruit was torture! All you can do is stand your ground. Say "I'm sorry that you can't understand my position right now, but someday you WILL. And I promise that when that day comes, I will understand and not treat you like this." Thats what I said. AGH! friends are awesome, but sometimes they don't seem to even try and understand!!! Hang in there and I hope it gets better! aussiegirl80
- Wednesday, 15 Jul I would have done the same thing as you and had a sleep instead! She obviously doesn't have children!