Write a new blog
|03-11-2009 - drs appointment this morning =o)
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Just a little update =o)
I had a drs appt last week- and that went great. she said im measuring exactly where im suppose to be, and i had only gained a pound since my last appointment- so that bring my total gain up to 7 pounds. compared to my last pregnancy- i was thrilled. i think by now, i had already gained 20 something pounds! we scheduled my u/s for this morning ( at my last u/s they couldnt get a clear view of the spine because of the way the baby was positioned. )She checked the heartbeat, and the baby was moving so much she was chasing him with the doppler. we heard it for a second and then it went away... i was getting so nervous that something was wrong, and i think she could see that-- so she told me she heard it fine, she just needed to get him to stop moving so much. after seriously, 5 minutes she finally found a good spot and the babys h/b was 140.
That brings us to today. I've been feeling so anxious because i dont feel Wyatt all the time. I know that every pregnancy is different.. i cant tell myself that enough. I compare this one, with my last pregnancy so much, and i know i need to stop. Charlie moved, non stop-- til he was born. He's still like that actually... he NEVER stops!! So of course, i think the worst.. because thats how i am... so i went to the drs today- thinking something had happened, since last weeks appt. The u/s tech remembered me from march... which i thought was crazy, but she seemed real sincere about it. she hadnt even looked at my chart yet and was recalling all of these things. ( she was the one who scanned me when i was going through my m/c) she was telling us everything she was looking at, and laughing and smiling right along with us. she said from what she can see everthing looks great, but she couldnt confirm it.. the dr needs to do that. i told her that we could see the baby better this time, because it wasnt all squished up against me.. so she let us watch the baby for about 5 minutes. it was the cutest thing ever! he was opening his mouth and rubbing his face and sticking his tongue out. i couldnt stop smiling. she printed off 3 pictures for us, and told me shes only suppose to give one- so to hide them in my purse.
so at 24 weeks pregnant tomorrow... i think its about time, i start enjoying this pregnancy instead of being on pins and needles about every little thing.
thank you ladies, for all your wonderful words of encouragement.. you have no idea how much i appreciate each and every one of you =o)
all our love,
Amber and Baby Wyatt
8 Comments on drs appointment this morning =o) PeapodMommy
- Wednesday, 18 Nov Haven't heard from you in awhile. How is your pregnancy going? readyfor3
- Saturday, 7 Nov Amber, I am just the same. At 14 weeks I felt Benji moving non stop unitl birth. With this baby I felt a few little movements and flutters but nothing like I felt with Benji. Also at every scan she is very quiet always. Heart is beating of course, a movement here and there but she is mostly so still. I am soooo worried all the time!!!!!!! pugdunn
- Wednesday, 4 Nov I'm so glad all is going well for you : ) PeapodMommy
- Wednesday, 4 Nov YAY! I'm so glad everything is going well. Owen moved all the time too and I know that if the next baby is quiet I will be really nervous! It will be hard not to compare. mungbean
- Wednesday, 4 Nov i agree with owensbaby2, they definately are all different. i truly believe their personality is set in utero. so sounds like wyatt is a calm, placid baby boy, what a great compliment to his bundle of energy brother! you're going to love watching them play together! enjoy the pregnancy, it goes by so quick! fruitful
- Wednesday, 4 Nov That's the kind of news I like to hear/read! aussiegirl80
- Tuesday, 3 Nov That's great that you got to take home some photo's! You and baby sound happy and healthy - I hope that you can now start to enjoy you pregnancy, you deserve to! But I also think that it is always normal to worry :) Shellie77
- Tuesday, 3 Nov Im so happy for you!!