Write a new blog
|17-2-2010 - 39 week appt
||My mood while writing this blog:|
i had my 39 week appt this morning- all went good... except im so dissapointed ive made absolutely NO progress... what so ever!
the dr told me as she was about to check me.. that if i was dialated at all she was going to strip my membranes for me to get things going.. so there was, laying there- ALL excited... only to be let down!!!! she said im still really thick, barely effaced and almost not even dialted to 1 cm.. what the HELL!! all this pain and barely being able to walk, for nothing! i thought for sure i would at least be a 1-2.... but nothing! oh well!!! she made another appt for next thursday- a day after my due date and i told her i hope to god i dont make it til then, because im done... she said if im still the same next week- shes going to set up an induction date for me. i think my husband jinxed me.. when he said i would go past my due date.. haha i told him i'm going to blame him =o)
other than that- everything is perfect. i told her wyatt isnt moving as much, but i still feel him moving- its more like a slow alien feeling creeping across my belly- not really kicks anymore. she said that was normal, hes just running out of room. Hopefully he'll decide to come soon!!
other news-- my friend melissa who was due feb 3rd, had her baby boy jan 31.. my friend blair who was due feb 12th, had her baby girl feb 10th and my friend bonnie who was due the 21st had her baby girl yesterday... which only means i AM next... thats all i have to keep telling myself =o)
have a great day ladies!!!
7 Comments on 39 week apptShellie77
- Thursday, 18 Feb So exciting! Not too much longer now!! It almost makes me wanna be pregnant again...almost..LOL beerbelly
- Wednesday, 17 Feb Not long now - good luck for the big day. X aussiegirl80
- Wednesday, 17 Feb I hope that he decides to come soon!!! starka2004
- Wednesday, 17 Feb Well hopefully he won't hold out on you much longer. I can only imagine you're getting pretty miserable. pugdunn
- Wednesday, 17 Feb hang in there ... I feel the same way as you : ) Those evil pains hurt bad that I'm having in my legs as well. Best of luck to you this weekend maybe it will happen :) PeapodMommy
- Wednesday, 17 Feb I'm sorry you're disappointed...I was only 1 cm dilated when my water broke and I was only in labor for 8 hours so I'm sending that wish over for you too! readyfor3
- Wednesday, 17 Feb Wyatt will be here soon, hang in there! Sending you labor dust! *************************************