Write a new blog
|22-11-2011 - I'm Back!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hello my lovely ladies!!!
It's been awhile since I've written anything on here! I am happy to announce we are expecting our 4th and last baby!!! We were very surprised because after Tucker was born i was diagnosed with PostPartum thyroiditis which made me stop having periods. The last one i had on my own was in March. My OB put me on provera in August to try and jump start it. It made me get two in one month and then they went away again. My thyroid Dr said my thyroid 'walls' collapsed and all my thyroid hormone went out into my body. The level would peak, and then slowly start to come back down and i most likely wouldnt get a period until my levels dropped and then started going back up.
I had my levels checked in October and they were just starting to come down. Around Oct 22nd, i had really horrible cramps, so i thought maybe i was getting my period. but it was followed by really large amounts of ewcm, so i thought to myself " i must be ovulating" my husband and i had been really careful and we hadnt done anything in almost a week anyways, so i thought no way in hell would i even get pregnant if i was infact ovulating. (my dr told me not to get pg until AFTER my levels were regulated, just so i gave my body a chance to "heal" ) on halloween, i was horrible lower back cramping, which i have never had before. i came online to try to figure out what was going on, and ended with me thinking there was a chance i got pregnant again.
i held off testing until november 5th and it came back positive right away. Since it was a saturday i had to wait til monday to call my drs. My thyroid levels are being checked every 2 weeks, and once they start to drop lower than "normal" i am going to be put on meds to regulate them. my ob had my quants taken on nov. 7th and they were at 216, which told her i was just pregnant and she scheduled my first u/s for jan 9th.
Because my thyroid levels are in fact higher than they should be, i was told my risk of m/c was alot higher. She told me once i hit week 12 and the baby starts living off the placenta and less off of me, my chances go way way down. We still havent told anyone other than family yet because i'd rather know things are going ok before we let the world know. keep us in your thoughts and think sticky sticky vibes for this baby!!!!!
I'm so very happy to be back, and hope to have a healthy 9 months infront of me!!!!
18 Comments on I'm Back!! beerbelly
- Thursday, 8 Dec Wow - amazing news. Really pleased for you and jealous at the same time. Hoping all goes smoothly for you. Merry Christmas.X lil.pigz
- Thursday, 1 Dec Congrats♥ Your last baby? Pffttt...you'll change your mind,lol. kjslover
- Wednesday, 30 Nov Holy crap! LOL That's awesome :o) Congrats! mungbean
- Wednesday, 30 Nov congratulations amber!!!!! so excited for you! i knew you'd be back for no.4, you always seemed to want 4! such a lucky family! praying all goes well and this little trooper stays in there and grows into a nice and healthy little bubba! fruitful
- Sunday, 27 Nov CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope all works out just fine for baby #4. savannahsmummy
- Thursday, 24 Nov Congratulations hope all goes well xx mrs. myers (Jessie)
- Thursday, 24 Nov Holy moly, mama! You are a fertile myrtle, LOL! Congratulations to you and your family! What a nice surprise! Again! readyfor3
- Wednesday, 23 Nov Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So awesome! Congrats! x readyfor3
- Wednesday, 23 Nov Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So awesome! Congrats! x amy27
- Wednesday, 23 Nov Congrats!!!! Hope everything goes well for you!!! :) pugdunn
- Tuesday, 22 Nov Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Best of luck on your new baby bean growing :) mugs
- Tuesday, 22 Nov Woo hoo! Congratulations, mama! I will be keeping you and that sweet bean in my prayers...can't wait to follow your baby story this time around! MyAngelTwins
- Tuesday, 22 Nov OH MY GOLLY!!!!! YAY!!! I AM THRILLED FOR YOU! I will keep you and baby in my prayers!!!! :):) delarla
- Tuesday, 22 Nov Congrats!!! agummybear
- Tuesday, 22 Nov Congrats!!!!! I hope you get a little girl!!! mll28
- Tuesday, 22 Nov congrats!!! can't wait to read all your updates! hayley bubs
- Tuesday, 22 Nov hi! congratulations on your pregnancy x ttc6thbaby
- Tuesday, 22 Nov im so excited for you! Congrats