Write a new blog
|12-2-2009 - 25 things about me
||My mood while writing this blog:|
1. I am completely deaf in my left ear. I had the mumps when I was 5 and it killed all the nerves in my ear. My right ear definitely compensates though so no one ever realises.
2. Due to said deafness I am pretty good at lip reading, so if you are going to slag me off and think I am out of ear shot…think again!
3. When I first met my husband Dan there was an unfortunate misunderstanding and for about 20 minutes I thought he was gay!
4. I am godmother to 3 wonderful kids – Callum who is 8, Sophie who is 3 and Charlie who is 9 months old. I love them to pieces.
5. I bite my nails. I managed to stop for a couple of years after Uni, but I have started again. I wish I could stop.
6. Cheesy as it sounds, my wedding day really was one of the best days of my life – I wouldn’t change a moment of it, and would love to relive the day.
7. I still miss my granddad even though he died 20 years ago.
8. My Mum was convinced I was going to be a boy, so said to my Dad if I was a boy she would name me, and if I was a girl he would name me. I can’t thank my Dad enough for choosing such a lovely name.
9. I don’t have any tattoos, but would quite like to get one. But I’m just not sure what of, where, or if I could take the pain.
10. I was a complete geek at school. I am a reformed character, but still have some geeky tendencies. Once a geek, always a geek I guess!
11. I want a baby so much it almost hurts.
12. I am still yet to travel to the southern hemisphere.
13. I can talk for England. I’m sure it really annoys people. I try hard not to talk too much, but when I’m drunk I am terrible. People should tell me to shut up when I’m drunk.
14. I have one older brother Simon. We don’t see each other all that often and I feel bad about that. I should make more of an effort to visit him.
15. I have known my best friend Morwenna since I was 4. We used to get confused as twins. We have never felt that we looked alike.
16. My first job was in a department store in my home town called Barretts. I earned £1.27 an hour!
17. My motto in life is “No regrets”. I wouldn’t be me if I hadn’t done all those silly things.
18. I lived in the same house the whole of my childhood, and my parents still live in the same house now.
19. I’ve met the Queen – she is short and her teeth are yellow.
20. I hate arguing with people.
21. I cry at movies far too easily.
22. Despite being bullied for being flat-chested at school I now have a 32E chest – all natural I must add!
23. I love white wine and drink far too much of it. I also like bubbles!
24. I not bothered by getting older, but I am scared of being old.
25. I posted this on my facebook, but number 11 said "I love the Beatles" instead...
3 Comments on 25 things about mespanishbaby
- Thursday, 7 Jan I enjoyed reading this. :) Abigails Mommy
- Friday, 13 Feb Polly, thank you!! That was very interesting :-) I'm new on Facebook but will give you my name in a pm if want. I was geeky at school too.... The good girl who was rebellious too :-) I have 2 tatoos and the pain is like having a baby.. you forget all about it and they are very addicting!! I hope you're number 11 comes true for you sooner than later. HUGS vicki--mommy of 4
- Thursday, 12 Feb Cool! If you want to be friends on facebook, just pm me and I'll give you my facebook name. Take care hun!