Write a new blog
|10-12-2009 - Blood test results
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I heard back from the gyno today. As suspected they want me to wait until next weekend before I start the drugs to induce AF and then Clomid so that I am in the UK for CD21 blood tests. I wanted to get started straight awy, but also figure, another week and a half is nothing in the grand scheme of things.
On the plus side, they also got my bloods back from last week results were; the prolactin (milk hormone) was normal; the AMH (to check my fertility status) was 26.04 which aparently means my fertility potential is very good. So that has of course made me VERY happy!
Roll on Saturday 19th so I can start my meds!
Baby dust to all
5 Comments on Blood test resultsAbigails Mommy
- Sunday, 13 Dec Terrific news Polly!! I look forward to your next update :-) wilmie
- Friday, 11 Dec Can't wait to hear that you got your BFP!!! ~W~ lilly10
- Friday, 11 Dec Hi PollyGood news sweety...roll on the 19thHugs xx Pocahontas
- Thursday, 10 Dec well, I am glad that your hormones and fertility is looking great. That is awesome news. Waiting another week or so is nothing in the bigger scheme of things. I am so excited with you to start this journey. YAY for having an answer :-) - L amy011
- Thursday, 10 Dec Oh brilliant! Thats great that your AMH is a great level too!! YAY team Polly!! Good luck for next weekend! xx