Write a new blog
|18-12-2009 - OMG IAP!!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Extactice, but not quite believing!
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD - I'M PREGNANT!!!!
I can't quite believe I am typing this...it hasn't sunk in yet...
I am due to start my period inducing drugs tomorrow before starting the Clomid, and I have to have a negative test before taking the drugs. I was going to take the test tomorrow morning, but I was due to give blood today so thought I'd take it this morning instead. I got up and went to the bathroom this morning, peed on the stick and looked about a minute later. There was a really really faint line which i just wrote off as an evaporation line and so just ignored it and went and had my breakfast. 15 mins later my hubby calls down to ask if i had look at the test in the prescribed 3-10 mins you are meant to...i said no went and had a look and there was the BFP! But I still didn't beleive it, and nor did he. So we carried on like it wasn't real, and I got on the train to work.
As soon as I got to London I bought a 2 pack clear blue test got to work and did the tests straight away - both BFP's!!!!!!!!
That was about 15mins ago!! I don't think it has sunk in yet! I'm so excited, but also so so scared, I don't know how I would cope with a loss...
If I go by my last period, which is as you all know very unreliable, then I am 6 weeks gone and due August 7th. Will try and get a doctors appointment for next week....
Heres to hoping this one sticks!!!
Pol & her precious cargo!
8 Comments on OMG IAP!!!!lilly10
- Sunday, 20 Dec OH MY GOD..wohhoooooooooo Im so happy for you sweety..you so deserve this xxxxx wilmie
- Saturday, 19 Dec Just screamed my baby awake!!! Sooooooooooooooooo happy for you! ~W~ Abigails mommy
- Friday, 18 Dec Omg Pol I'm sooooo tickled!! WOOHOOO!!!!! I'm just beside myself for you!!! I'm so excited to be able to follow you on the most wonderful journey you'll ever take :-) minkymoo78
- Friday, 18 Dec Wow congratulations. xx Freespirit
- Friday, 18 Dec I am so pleased... Congratulations, you deserve it. lulabell7
- Friday, 18 Dec congratulations! Dont think about having a loss. Just take things easy. Stress can cause miscarriages. Goodluck hun juliegirly26
- Friday, 18 Dec congratulations!!! i am so happy for you! Pocahontas
- Friday, 18 Dec OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Don't you dare think about losses. You are aware that it can happen and that is enough. It is the most precious feeling in the world, hold on to it, enjoy it and don't let any fears spoil it. You only enjoy this BFP. Congratulations Pol! OH I have goose flesh. YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!