Write a new blog
|22-2-2010 - 14 Weeks - First movements?!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Happy happy happy!
Hope you are all well. I'm 14 weeks today whoop whoop! My belly is slowly expanding (I'll take a pic tonight and post it tomorrow), the neausea seems to have eased off (I don't want to tempt fate by saying it has gone completley!), and I feel I am getting a bit of my energy back - yey! And yesterday I THINK I felt peanut move for the first time. It was only for a second or two but for that moment it felt like I had a little bee buzzing into the front of my tummy - amazing! I was sitting at my desk at work and almost cried. I can't wait to feel it again. Such a reasuring feeling.
I have my fingers crossed for the TTC'er that this is your month... and for those preggers ladies, keep moisturising those tummys!!
Love Pol & Peanut
8 Comments on 14 Weeks - First movements?!Abigails Mommy
- Thursday, 25 Feb I felt movements with Abs very early but didn't realize what it was until they got a little stronger.. those movements are what you miss most after the baby is born. I'm so excited for you hon!! *AMANDA*
- Wednesday, 24 Feb i felt my flutters early like at 12 weeks with my daughter and it was usually after i would eat lol. RainbowRach
- Tuesday, 23 Feb That's Bubs!!!!!!!! How exciting! What an amazing moment. I'm sure you will feel it more often over the next few weeks :) aww Im so happy for you x pocahontas
- Tuesday, 23 Feb YAY! Oh what a special special moment Pol. The milestones will just start spilling in now and before you know it, you will be holding your precious baby. YAY! - L yvonneshope
- Tuesday, 23 Feb It's the best feeling ever! Yay!!! TanMansMomma32
- Tuesday, 23 Feb awww I felt my first movements around 15 weeks the flutters and the big kicks at 18 weeks =) Keep up the good work momma Freespirit
- Tuesday, 23 Feb Glad all is going well for you. I think I may have had movement, but then again it could be gas! lol! xxx wilmie
- Tuesday, 23 Feb So happy to hear that everything is going great! Funny how we always find something to worry about. Now you're probably worrying that baby's not moving again. Then you'll start worrying that he's moving too much or too litttle. Later on there might be days that you feel almost no movement at all and stress yourself into a frenzy! It never seems to stop! My current worry is that Sumarie doesn't seem to want her solids =( Oh, isn't this fun?! Lots of love ~W~