Write a new blog
|11-2-2010 - Week 36! :)
||My mood while writing this blog:|
The start of week 36 today, so that means only 28 days to go until the due date! All of my children have been early or on time, no late arrivals, so hopefully this baby will be the same :), because i just can't wait to have him here!
Getting a bit emotional as the end is drawing closer as i no i probably won't be pregnant again for quite sometime now! Hoping to wait at least 3-4 years before we even start planning another baby. So really just enjoying being pregnant atm!
Went to the midwife yesterday, and she said everythings going great, and he's in the right position now, as there was some worry before that he was going to be breech (thank god he isn't). Looked over my birth plan with her, and agreed on a few final things, so looks like everythings going to plan.
The weather seems to be getting worse again, and yet MORE snow is on the way! Which i'm not looking forward to, always worried im going to fall or trip on the ice, so if more snows on the way looks like i will be staying indoors for a bit :).
Labour dust to anyone waiting for their little ones!
12 Comments on Week 36! :)zoshy29
- Friday, 12 Feb wow! only 28 days left =) wish I was there already, wish you luck and hope you have a great valentine's Day as well, keep been safe =D TanMansMomma32
- Thursday, 11 Feb please stay safe and so glad thing are going well =) bubbylove
- Thursday, 11 Feb I so hear you about being emotional lately. Great news to hear things are looking good for you. Labour dut to you too! kikimama10
- Thursday, 11 Feb i was emo too at the end and overly anxious but it may not be that bad for you since you have other children. this was my first so i started to feel like a prisoner in my own body at the end. good luck to you and hope the weather gets better littleone123
- Thursday, 11 Feb I am definitely getting emotional as the end draws nearer. I wrote something (a journal entry but not a blog) about "I will miss" and things I will miss being pregnant. MamaLuvnJah
- Thursday, 11 Feb Good idea to stay indoors. Be careful. Stay warm. Labor dust to you too. lilmarcuswifey
- Thursday, 11 Feb 28 DAYS THEY ARE GONNA FLY BY amanda162
- Thursday, 11 Feb 28 DAYS how exciting!!!! Dont worry they will go so fast!!!! Ya take it easy and be careful on the ice!!!! katie6
- Thursday, 11 Feb 28 days should go by fast! gd luck x sasha84
- Thursday, 11 Feb so nearly there! just a few more weeks and he will be here :) cant wait to see the pic's x BabySaunders
- Thursday, 11 Feb Glad things are going well hun! 28 days will definitely go by very quickly. Enjoy it while it lasts! bella124
- Thursday, 11 Feb I just saw we are due on the same day...lolGlad things are going well, and walk slow on the snow and ice.