Write a new blog
|29-3-2010 - Wedding Plans!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hey ladies!! I hope all is well with everyone! Sorry I haven't been on much recently I've just been so busy, I have been reading blog updates, but haven't really had much chance to comment on many of them! Congrats to all the ladies who have recently got their BFP yay!!
Soo now Stefan is finally here (and nearly a month old!), Tyler and I can start our wedding plans properly, yay! I've started going to gym again, as I'm determinded to have my body back again in time for the wedding, so that gives me only 5 and half months, so looks like I'm going to have to work my butt off, as well as juggle looking after the kids and doing house work.. ahh busy busy!! Getting stressed out over this wedding business though, the invites, the food, the cake, the honeymoon, the vows, the rings, bridesmaids dresses, not to mention my dress.
My dress is becoming the biggest pain ever, lets just say I'm most defo not the smallest breasted woman in the world, and I'm having trouble finding a dress that actually doesn't make my stupidly large breasts, look.. well out of place lol!! And that is where I could really do with your help and opinions ladies, pictures below are of the few wedding dresses which are pretty similar to ones I've tried on while shopping about.. and I'd like to know which style you like the best.
Picture 1 ..................................Picture 2
Picture 3 .................................Picture 4
I have been told by the shop that they I can buy it as the size I am now, and they can make it 'smaller' before my wedding, as long as I give them 2 weeks notice, yay!
Thanks in advance for any comments or opinions!
32 Comments on Wedding Plans!youngmom01
- Friday, 2 Apr I love 2 but 4 is gorgeous!!! momof2under1:-)
- Tuesday, 30 Mar I love 2 and 4. But 2 most of all!!! Happy wedding planning! dinorah
- Tuesday, 30 Mar I def vote for dress 3... but they're all absolutely BEAUTIFUL! 240310
- Tuesday, 30 Mar I love 2, 3 and 4!! But you will look lovely in which ever you pick!! How exciting!! x x kknoble648
- Monday, 29 Mar Yeah i hear you on being large breasted!! I fit in absolutly nothing really when it comes to clothes, i personally love the number 2 dress. :) No matter what you look like, i am sure your husband will love you for who you are, not what you look like. I agree with over- the- moon.. I have always worn strapless dresses for formal dances and such. Good luck on your upcoming wedding keep us posted!! What colors are you thinking about for the brides maids dresses!!? I love LOVE weddings! amanda162
- Monday, 29 Mar Well that is good to hear that the little ones are doing good and keeping mommy busy!!!! I love number 2 dress. mll28
- Monday, 29 Mar 2 and 3 i love!! bubbylove
- Monday, 29 Mar Im loving the 3rd pic dress its gorgeous with pic 2 coming in a close second! good luck with your dress hunting hope this helps :) MariamsMommy
- Monday, 29 Mar I like 2 and 3 MoMmY2bEU
- Monday, 29 Mar I love 2 and 3.....mostly #2 lonely-mummy
- Monday, 29 Mar numberrr 3 is beautilfulll i love it congrats on ur wedding... hannahe
- Monday, 29 Mar i like them all!!! i like 1 and 3, they are totally different from each other tho so im not sure what i love about them but its really hard to tell when they arent on you. KyMMie MuMMy
- Monday, 29 Mar For some reason I'm in love with dress 3. It's something I would wear myself. It's just beautiful and elegant and classy. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding muma! I know you're going to look beautiful :) baby[bump]mama
- Monday, 29 Mar i was always told that large busted ladies should go with a halter top like dress to keep the girls under control...idk if i agree with that-i think they can make them look bigger. I really really like Pic 2 and Pic 3. I love the roushing. marli
- Monday, 29 Mar Love number 1! But i'm a huge fan of mermaid dresses =) Jenny-May
- Monday, 29 Mar 3 is gorgeous!! but i like number 2 aswell... :) xx annas-momma
- Monday, 29 Mar My vote is definitely for picture #3! And since you say you are a bustier gal, I think the fuller skirt will balance you out. Not to mention that the dress is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! katrina n
- Monday, 29 Mar I love two and three I am 50/50 on both. Congrats on your upcoming wedding blackhoney
- Monday, 29 Mar i like picture 3 and 4 and can i get a copy of picture 4 I love that dress can u send it to my email email@example.com kkarli
- Monday, 29 Mar i like 2 and 3,4 is also nice too over-the-moon for BLUE x3
- Monday, 29 Mar i loooove 2 and 4...and being a large breasted woman myself i can tell you that strapless is the way to go (sounds like that would be the last thing you want but in reality wedding dresses are sooo supportive and flattering when strapless for busty girls) I wore a strappless dress for mine and i loooved how well they dress fit i didnt have to hike it up all night or anything (and im a DD :) i think a fitted dress would make you feel so gorgeous esp after having your kids it will realy show off your hard work and curves to the best advantage!! baby-bump-number-two
- Monday, 29 Mar deffo picture 2,it looks so elegant.its gorgeous! RainBowBaby 5
- Monday, 29 Mar i love dress 2,3,4 LovingMyKids
- Monday, 29 Mar I love dress # 3! It is gorgeous and my favorite one out of the bunch. LovingMyKids
- Monday, 29 Mar I love dress # 3! It is gorgeous and my favorite one out of the bunch. cantwait3-11
- Monday, 29 Mar i love dress #2! i wanted to wear a dress like this for my wedding but kinda like you my hips and butt are huge and everything else is smaller so i wouldve had to alter the whole thing to fit, too much. but dress #2 is favorite. i also like #1 too! Kelly, Leo and baby no2 ♥.
- Monday, 29 Mar Number three is gorgeous! I would deff pick that one! :) phooey
- Monday, 29 Mar Pic 4 is my favorite. You should put this in the poll section! nicki90
- Monday, 29 Mar d/f and i think dress 3 would look the nicest :) domsmom2009
- Monday, 29 Mar Def 3 :) love it! :) TanMansMomma32
- Monday, 29 Mar I think that 2 or 3 would be a good choice because of the breast issue =) CroninS
- Monday, 29 Mar My daughter and I like dresses 2 and 3, they are the prettiest and well, well not make your boobs the center of attention because of the elegant train.