Write a new blog
|24-2-2011 - 6 Months Pregnant!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Getting so excited!
I can hardly believe we are here already! Only 15 weeks to go until our c-section & that seems like no time at all! I am so thrilled & excited to meet Baby Jaxon, but cherishing every single minute of this time carrying him in my belly! I find myself venturing into his nursery & sitting in the glider just looking around, looking at his carseat or in his crib thinking about him being here! I'm definitely ready to complete the family, 4 kids is definitely right for us, however I can admit it's a little bitter-sweet knowing we will never do all of this again... so no rush on anything this time around!
Oh my goodness.. this little guy is quite active, he definitely has established himself sleep & wake cycles. We have started watching his little jabs & pokes outside of my belly the last couple weeks, the kids & hubby have all been able to feel him & watch him which has everyone so excited. Granted, Ethan couldn't care any less even though I try to show him, but he's just too little to care why Mommy looks like she has his bouncing ball under her shirt... speaking of Ethan, he will be TWO in just one month!!! Infact his party invites should be arriving any day now, compliments of shutterfly! =)
I have been doing some internet shopping (maybe too much lately, lol) but have been just adding to our registry & checking out things I may want for him & I ran across this outfit...
...ahhhh, love it!! So, since Babies-R-Us had only sizes 3 months & up, I became a woman on a mission to find a newborn sized set & after some bing shopping I found one through JC Penny... they were backstocked online so I decided I would check the local store inventory & they had 2 left... you better believe I hopped in my Town & Country in blizzard-like conditions no less this afternoon & picked it up, lol! I swear my husband thinks I'm loosing it all together but, hey, atleast I have Jaxon's "coming home" outfit.
I've promised hubby that I will stop buying stuff & wait to see what we get at our baby showers, I will end up with 2 this time around... My Aunt is throwing me a "family" shower since she will be on vacation when my 'big' shower happens. She is doing it for me on the 9th of April, needless to say I'm pretty excited! It's just so crazy to me to be this close to meeting him & having baby showers because I swear it seems like we just got our BFP!
Well I guess I have blogged enough ...thanks for checking in on us! Hope all of you ladies are doing well! Healthy BFP wishes, belly rubs, and labor dust, depending on where you are in your journey!
7 Comments on 6 Months Pregnant!nataliec
- Sunday, 27 Feb Glad your healthy and baby too. Love your baby bump! XX blessedwithmy1st
- Friday, 25 Feb So happy you are doing well. Our bellies so alike :) I can't wait to have my little guy's room up! I just had my first shower and we got some good stuff! I am happy for you that you get a family shower, that's how mine was! :) ~*miraclex2*~
- Friday, 25 Feb Wow, 6 months already!!! That is so awesome Dee!!! I am so happy for you, & glad you are doing so well!! Love, Love, Love the outit!!!! So excited for you!! proudmommyof3♥
- Friday, 25 Feb Thank you ladies :) kirbys2nd
- Thursday, 24 Feb Oh My goodness 2 I bet that feels weird!! I am so glad to see people like you that are so excited to be moms and the positive attitude you have. It is the way I feel also. It is so exciting! Heres to being 6 months!!! pugdunn
- Thursday, 24 Feb super cute outfit :) LOVE IT!! Ali*L
- Thursday, 24 Feb Cute outfit! Yep, it is going fast! Spring is only around the corner!