Write a new blog
|28-7-2012 - Baby Shower?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
AT what week do you plan on having your baby showers? I'm so ready to have one but I don't want it too soon but not too late either. My daughter was premature so just in case this one comes early I want to be prepared.
7 Comments on Baby Shower?CassieLynn
- Monday, 13 Aug Its been awhile since I have been on here so I just saw this blog post. But, I totally understand what you mean...I have been wondering the same thing. My DD was born at 29 weeks. I am 25 weeks now and have no clue if I should have one soon or if I should just wait it out. I am getting nervous though! So nervous, I just went and bought most of the big things on my own! Last time I didn't get to have the baby shower until after my DD was home from the hospital. She was almost 2 months old at that point. Good luck and I hope both our LO's stay put this time around!! [sc][blue*]
- Tuesday, 31 Jul i think around 7 months is a good time, personally. mine is going to be at 33 weeks, but that's just because we had to work around moving & my work schedule, & my mom's vacation schedule haha. but at around 7 months it's about the most comfortable point & if baby comes early, you will already be prepared! leanbean
- Sunday, 29 Jul I usually want mine around 7 months cause I'm a lot more comfortable at that point than at the end. babedci
- Sunday, 29 Jul I am not sure what I am thinking of having mine. We are renovating the house and baby's room has not been started yet, just cause there are a few rooms that have to be done before baby's so we can move stuff that is now in baby's room! lol But we still have a lot of things left over from Sylvia that we really dont need that much. So we were thinking about waiting until baby's room was done... having a "diaper party" then a meet and greet after baby is born since we are not finding out what we are having :) ♥Heather♥
- Saturday, 28 Jul In your case i would have one early cause your daughter was born early. But in my case last time i had one at 34 weeks so will have this one at 34 weeks too. BabySaunders
- Saturday, 28 Jul I had mine at 27 weeks with my first and will have it at 30 weeks with this one. frenchie23
- Saturday, 28 Jul I'm having mine on the 11th so I'll be almost 37 weeks :P I think I'm having mine pretty late, with DD I had it at 28 weeks if I remember correctly... ;) you can have yours pretty much whenever you want!! A girl I know had hers at 18 weeks... I thought it was early but nobody cared ;)