Write a new blog
|12-3-2009 - blood tests results
||My mood while writing this blog:|
All my blood tests results came back normal. It is very upsetting to me as I was hoping for answers. I don't understand why my body test normal when things aren't working normal. I was mostly hoping for my thyroid to be off as that would explain why I can't loose weight either. I made a lifestyle change a few months ago with my diet and have been jogging for almost two months without seeing any results. I find it all very discouraging. I can't get pregnant, I can't loose weight. As my friend obscurette has put it: I feel as though I am at war against my body and right now it feels as though it is winning. I can't get it to do anything right. I feel so broken.
I do believe there is a reason why God hasn't allowed me to be pregnant yet, but I still hate it.
All I want is another baby to hold, love and see grow up.
14 Comments on blood tests resultsVikki
- Tuesday, 17 Mar Hi there Karin, I am so sorry that you don't have any answers yet. I really feel for you. All I can offer is a big Cyber Hug and send lots of prayers.
- Monday, 16 Mar I also understand how you feel just try to stay strong and encouraged.It will happen for all of us soon We just got to believe and trust in God. Quiver Full
- Sunday, 15 Mar i remember how hard the long wait was for my 2nd child! 3 miscarriages and lots of disappointing periods! I felt like my body must be broke. and i think i can totally understand how it would actually have been a relief to have had something specific wrong so we could look at fixing it! i'm sorry they haven't found anything that could have given you more hope! now after loosing another baby further along i really understand grief and heartache to a new level! I love you dear friend. I know this journey is so difficult! Keep your faith building stronger! keep believing in what you can't see! Keep trusting in our God to be good even when we can't understand his ways! You are an encouragement to me! I will grieve with you this month as we face the anniversary of our daughter's deaths together! vicki--mommy of 4
- Sunday, 15 Mar I'm so sorry hun! I know some of what your feeing too. I'm still waiting on my 2nd progesterone test results to come back. If they are normal then I'm back to square 1. AF came to visit today and I know I hit the O timing perfect this month so I'm just so frustrated. Take care of yourself hun! You're in my prayers!! ktpregers
- Saturday, 14 Mar Awe Karin, I know how you feel. I am sorry to hear that you don't have any answers. Even though you are discouraged, at least there seems to be nothing wrong so pregnancy is a posibility!
It is like your blog is a conversation that I had with my husband. I have no answers why I lost my boy, my body faught me with the last pregnancy, no answers, and now i can't loose any weight and nothing fits me. I have been thinking about my boy and reliving the day he was born and died and it kills me. I am so lucky to have Cora, but a piece of me is forever gone.
Anyway, sometimes we just don't see the big picture. Just try to keep your heart open and soon God will answer your questions.
I think of you often and keep you in my prayers. When you get down, hug that beautiful boy of yours. kimmeym
- Friday, 13 Mar I know it's hard especially since there are no answers forthcoming but don't lose hope. Not until the last breath escapes you..do not give up. I know I'll hear good news from you soon. wendywoo40
- Friday, 13 Mar Oh Karin
I am so sorry to read that. I know it is hard but maybe your body just needs a bit of a break from everything.
I am finding it hard as well to lose weight. I think it is a woman.
Please keep your chin up and leave a message for me anytime or if you want to e-mail me it is email@example.com anytime.
Take care lovely girl
Wendy X fdstripled
- Friday, 13 Mar I totally understand how you are feeling. I feel the same way. I hope God isn't going to keep us waiting to lone. nursemommy3
- Friday, 13 Mar It's gonna be ok Karin. I'm fighting the same war and my body is winning too. You get tired of hearing evrything looks good or blood work is normal and yet nothing seems to happen. I'll keep you in my prayers . J9
- Friday, 13 Mar Oh karin, i'm so sorry... i know you were desperate for answers... i'm thinking of you xxx kbfulloffaith
- Friday, 13 Mar My little sister is going through the same thing, she has a beautiful six year old boy and has been trying to get pregnant. I'll tell you what I told her. Relax. Enjoy your life, your child, your husband, and TTC when you "feel like it" ...don't fixate on it, nor treat it like a job or something frustrating...when you least expect it and when you are relaxed and carefree...it will happen and you will be ready! Many positive wishes. rei
- Thursday, 12 Mar Im sorry to hear what you are going through! God is waiting for you to not worry & trust Him to work things out for you! Its a blessing that your test came back normal - everything is perfect & that confirms that God wants the same for you as you do! Please hang in there & believe that God has everything already worked out! "He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above ALL we could ever ask or thing!" Take care!! firstmommy08
- Thursday, 12 Mar I'm sorry girlie you didn't get anything answered. We'll just have to give it to God. That's all we can do now, right? crystal10102007
- Thursday, 12 Mar i am so sorry to hear that you aren't getting any answers. Life is so unfair at times. I will say a prayer for you.