Write a new blog
|21-12-2010 - hormonal much?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
OMG! SO I went to my appointment today where we were supposed to talk shop, pre-op for the big day next week. Well apparently my bloodpressure was too high and it concerned my dr enough that he wanted to do a pelvic exam. he got all sidetracked and derailed and asked if I was having a contraction, and I said no. I have had them, and get them every day but Im not currently having one. Hes like your stomach is rock hard. Well yes, it is. Its been like that for weeks. The short story is that the doctor is concerned because he only feels baby in there, not much fluid, so they want me to have an ultrasound and be monitored for a bit. WELL LADIES lemme tell ya. I had Ogliohydraminos with my daughter. Basically she ran short on amniotic fluid. This caused club feet and we were aware of her condition. it required 2 years of braces and casts and therapy but shes fine now! I have been complaining since my last ultrasound is SEPTEMBER that Im concerned about my fluids and would like an ultrasound to check but they just keep shining me on like I have no idea what Im talking about, and now, now they want to be concerned now that im a week away form delivering anyways and its too late to do anything about it????? UGH!!! How frustrating! im so irritated. the cherry on the sundae is this, the doctor told me (no shit he really said this) that if its not too concernin we will delier monday, because its a holiday weekend and not fair to staff at the hospital to have a baby over their holiday. ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?????? You know what buddy? Im not gonna be pregnant forever and your on my hit list now! RAWR!
ANyways how are you?
5 Comments on hormonal much?heidi80
- Thursday, 23 Dec omg what a jerk does he know your other baby had issues with club feet? he should be inducing you like now! what do they do if you go into labor naturally not deliver you b/c it would ruin his and nurses holiday that is such crap!!!!!! oh i feel so bad for you! hang in there hon not much more time for you guys and hopefully baby will be just fine!!! labor dust and hugs! nataliec
- Wednesday, 22 Dec Oh I'm so sorry your going through all that. The doctor needs to be a little more understanding. My dr. won't induce me until 2 days before I'm due cuz he's going on vacation. Ugh! I know how you feel. Hang in there girl and hope all is well this week! ninniebaby3
- Wednesday, 22 Dec i hate docs like that. my doctor always tells me they go by mommys feeling first, than what doctor feels is going on than ultrasound 3rd. he says moms always know when something is going on so a good doctor will listen. hope everything is ok. other wise i would chew that doc out! and dont feel bad my doc said i cant have the baby on christmas eather. lol but he was being funny about it. he came right out and said he wants to spend the day with his own kids and if i go into labor to just cross my legs and wait till midnight. lol but he was trying to be funny so it was ok. lol sjudd
- Wednesday, 22 Dec i give you props for not tearing him apart right then and there. If they find out your fluid is low though,you should let him have it. tell him off for not taking you seriously when you mentioned it back in september. Not to mention how balsy he is for even saying what he did about everyone working. on the bright side,you would be meeting your little one no later than monday:) mrsjmickens1
- Wednesday, 22 Dec lol...he must be talking bout himself because i know when i worked holidays in the hospital i got paid double time....hospitals are 24hours. its not like anyone (but the dr) has to come in. what an ass.....