Write a new blog
|25-11-2008 - Should I?!?!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Tired...But otherwise swell!
Sooooo Felix turns 7mos today(weds)! And hes such a spunk! Hes a happy little charmer, still not sleeping amazingly lol, keeps mama on her toes (with her eyes drooping) But I look at him and feel a twinge of sadness, my baby is gone, hes a BOY now. Hes still not crawling, but tends to get stuck under the coffee table and can pretty much get from one end of the house to the other doing rolley polleys. He also loves playing with everything he shouldnt. BUT...I feel i wanna start TTC now. Part of me wants to wait till hes 10 months, part of me wants to wait till hes 15months BUT a huge part of me is like, TRY NOW. I dunno what to do, I desperately wanna be preg again but I'm scared it'll be too hard with 2 young ones, and I'm scared Felix will miss out, and theres so much going through my head, it keeps me awake at night. What should I do?? I need advice...is 7mo PP too early to start trying?? We're far from rich and sometimes i feel Felix is such hard work...but then most of the time I'm like omg i want more and more and more, SHOULD I???!!!!!
or should i wait???!!!???? arghhhh! my tummy is in knots!
8 Comments on Should I?!?!elizhay
- Wednesday, 26 Nov Up to you babe, but if u want my honest opinion, wait....! Its hard but you are a strong woman and you can do it if thats what you really want. Take care. love always Amanda 2bBlessedw2
- Wednesday, 26 Nov I'm in the same boat as you...but with lots of fear that the next one will be super preemie also. I try not to fear that which is not present...but it's difficult....since we know our past...and the future is an unknown. You get my point. I say go with what you want...everything works out in the end. Developmentally, Anelise is only about 4.5 months old....so I KNOW getting pregnant now would be REALLY tuff....they would be less than a year a part developmentally, and if the next one came early also...they would be even closer in age!!! So....those are my worries and concerns. The way we see it is if it happens....then we will accept everything that goes along with the challenges and rewards of parenthood. After number 2....we are done! Good luck!!!! kris10
- Wednesday, 26 Nov Daw'ling, :) It's totally up to you and if you want to give Felix a widdle sibling! You know we'll all be here for you through it! But, FYI...I did read that it's good to wait 18 months before getting pregnant again...but hell, people do it all the time way before then. If you want to TTC, go for it girl!!! I wub you. GOOD LUCK.. and give kisses to Felix for me. jpcm
- Tuesday, 25 Nov Hey boo, well, I will say Caiti and Kimee aren't as close as some kids on eher are, LOL.....but I was scared of the same things, and I promise you it's absolutely doable and sooo precious to see back and watch. Way I see it, I'd rather girls be close in age, than just be getting one off to school. I won't lie to you, it is hard trying to figure out nap times, mommy time, making sure a bottle is ready when one baby is screaming for dinner to be on table, trying to change one but while the other is crying for something, but you just have to slow down, and accept that a momma with 2 babies (basically any ages under 4-5) can NOT do so many things at once...one will have to wait a second!! I know you could do it...and you know i'd be here if you did LOL...so GO FOR IT!!! XOXOXO kisses to felix!!!! patty caiti and kimee!!!!! natalie23
- Tuesday, 25 Nov stop the Knots get Felix a brother or sister immediately!! XXX katie-g
- Tuesday, 25 Nov hey shav if you feel you are ready then go for it it not so hard have 2 small kids for real do what you feel is best ever if you start ttc now dont mean it will happen right away take care hun x dannii
- Tuesday, 25 Nov i say go for it lol renee is 4 weeks and im so missing being pregnant xx
- Tuesday, 25 Nov Hehehe well, you probably should'nt ask me this question since I'm nearly done baking Noah and Bekah is only just about to turn 11 months! LOL! But seriously, if you and your hubby have the same thoughts to try now then I say go for it. I certainly understand all the thoughts going through your mind at the moment because I still have those thoughts even though we can't back out now. But all in all we're really happy with our decision. It's all going to be what's best for you and your family. God bless!