Write a new blog
|22-12-2010 - How soon can I try after a miscarriage?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
This has been one of the hardest weeks of my life. After on off spotting and severe back pain I miscarried at 4 weeks 5 days. No ectopic pregnancy as initially suspected. Just a normal miscarriage. If there is such a thing. The wierd thing is that I am more desperate than ever to TTC. I have to wait for the bleeding to start properly as of yet nothing has happened....yet. Do I have to wait for AF to come? Do i have to wait for 2-3 cycles? Please let me know, any information is keeping me going at the moment.
6 Comments on How soon can I try after a miscarriage?sparkleberrymama
- Tuesday, 28 Dec You have really made me feel better :0) I started the process on xmas eve..... I have stopped bleeding ( sorry to be so graphic!!) Now to wait for one AF.... although i am so tempted to try right now, i think i'm too confused as to whether that will make it more likely to m/c again. But either way you're right it'll give us both a chance to heal xx magic number
- Thursday, 23 Dec I'm in the uk so they definately do them! I wish u all the luck in the world.. Remember Just bc your partner sees how strong u are doesn't mean its not ok to be upset too. Give yourselves some time to heal and it will happen for you, sometimes good things really do come to those who wait! Xxx sparkleberrymama
- Wednesday, 22 Dec You are so sweet, thank you, thank u , thank u!! Its so true there is NO information on this side of things just symptoms... I'm scared of the pain that i just don't feel right now apart from emotionally. I don't know if they do these pessaries in UK? i know what you mean I wish time would pass so badly, the worst thing is that my partner keeps telling me how strong i'm being now i feel like i can't break down. I just can't wait to get pregnant again. end of magic number
- Wednesday, 22 Dec i know hun, and there really isnt ever enough information given to ladies in this awful situation!after my 8wk m/c i asked for pessaries which would bring it on faster and they started working almost immediately. i think without them the body normaly takes over quickly but can take up to a week or possibly a bit longer. try asking for them to speed things up a bit, i would advise that you make sure to have lots of heavy sanitary towels and strong painkillers and i always get new undwear or pjs for comfort.. also when the worst is over treat yourself a little goodybag of things to make you feel better, even if its just a new showergel!...little things but its important to keep going! you will get through this pain i promise, i remember after my 1st mc sitting on my doorstep and thinking i wish it was 6months from now when this wont hurt so bad, and although i will never forget, time really has helped to heal, and it will for you too. we will get there!! sparkleberrymama
- Wednesday, 22 Dec Hi, Thank you and Congratulations!! I am so sorry to hear about your losses and so hopeful to hear about your new pregnancy. I think you may be right but i am so impatient :0( That means I probably won't be able to try until end of January. I'm not sure how long it will take before i start to bleed from this m/c...i mean i am assuming i have to get rid of current uterus lining? Sorry to be so graphic i'm just a bit in the dark about all of this. This is a horrible feeling magic number
- Wednesday, 22 Dec Hi, im really sorry for your loss, i m/c twice this year and know how you must be feeling right now. after my 1st m/c at 14 weeks i was desperate to ttc again so after the bleeding stopped i was told to wait untill after id had one proper period, i did and concieved again quickly, but ended in m.c at 8wks. after that i waited 4 months, again concieved quickly.. will be 9wks tomorro and praying im 3rd time lucky. im not sure if the longer you wait the better your chances are, i know its so hard! but i would definately advise waiting for at least one visit from AF. hope this helped somehow.again i am really sorry for your loss xx