Write a new blog
|28-12-2009 - Ovulation
||My mood while writing this blog:|
According to this, I ovulated on 12/26/2009. Hubby and I baby danced on December 19th, 23rd and again on the 26th. It says my most fertile day was on Christmas. We weren't able to baby dance as we had the family over for dinner and both were too tired by the time everyone left and clean up was done. Here is the ovulation calendars from this site for the next 6 months. Let's hope it doesn't take another 6 months of TTC as we've already been trying for 48 months (we are currently in cycle #49). I may give up if we don't go for fertility treatment come the New Year.
9 Comments on Ovulationragtopgirl
- Saturday, 2 Jan good luck! Do you drink alcohol? Well everytime i had a bottle of wine when trying I got preggo! LOL just a thought. drunk sex was a little magic for us. :) Bubbles-Eleanor-Ruby
- Tuesday, 29 Dec I hope this is the one Hun, sending sticky baby dust to you x x x x michelle007
- Tuesday, 29 Dec don't give up! I have faith it will happen! xoxo ria1224
- Tuesday, 29 Dec Who knows, it's poss you timed it right after all. Time will tell. In the meantime, I agree with the ladies that it would be a good idea to try opk's and charting your bbt. I, too, am sending you lots of baby dust and wishes for a bfp in 2010! **MOLAR**SURVIVOR!!
- Monday, 28 Dec I also suggest you look into purchasing a thermometer or opk's. I really think you might be ovulating on a totally different day then you think. I always stopped bding on day 14 when I was on a 28 day cycle. Come to find out after buying a thermometer for basal body temping, I was not ovulating until day 18. So instead of me having a 14 dpo countdown, I was having a 10 dpo countdown. The thermometers are only $20 at Walmart. ashley-blesseddaily
- Monday, 28 Dec Honey, have you considered charting your temps? Ovulation calendars are ONLY accurate if you have a regular cylce. I was extremely surprised once I started charting mytemps to see how my cycle really was 07babe
- Monday, 28 Dec i hope you get your BFP within the new year!!! you really deserve it stacky
- Monday, 28 Dec have you tried the clear blue easy fertility monitor, I was TTC for 5 years and finally got my positive three months after using that monitor. Its pricy but you can find used ones and then get new sticks for it. Check classified adds and e-bay! Good luck!!!!! Midwest
- Monday, 28 Dec Oh, I hope we both get BFPs in the new year - preferably January ;)