Write a new blog
|03-10-2008 - 5 weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hello ladies! hope your all well,
Well im now in week 5 of my pregnancy so just wanted to blog to let you all know how im getting on......
I called my doctors today to get booked in and get the ball rolling basically and surprise, surprise they had no appointments left with the doctor this was at 8.30am when you are supposed to phone for appointments for that day because they don't book days ahead anymore unless the doctor wants you to come back in a few days then they will do it then typical!
So i explained myself to the receptionist which i don't like doing but this one was really nice and helpful, and she said as long as you have had a positive pregnancy test you don't need to come in and see the doctor you just need to make an appointment with the midwife to get booked in at the doctors and hospital of your choice, so thats booked for 20th october! which feels like ages away i hope i will be ok till then should be but you worry don't you... well it's like the first time to me as its been ages since i had Elisha and everythings changed! so by then i think ill be almost 8 wks preggo!
When it comes to symptoms i just feel shatered all the time, feeling bloated and lots of stetching and pressure in my stomach and it feels rock hard! very, very sore bb's its difficult to sleep as they hurt when i lie on my side and get in the way and they are bursting out my bra's and feel really heavy and hurt really bad when i take them out my bra and put a new one on! i do feel nauseous but haven't been sick as yet im sure iv'e got that to come oh no! and my sence of smell is really strong and i need to pee nearly all the time haha! well alot more than i used too, i do get moody quite often and headaches are more frequent so not much really only joking im certainly not complaining just running through them for you.
Hope you are all well, congrats to all that have recently found out they are expecting well done! and loads of sticky babydust to all TTC, come on Minkymoo78 and RainbowRach i think the world of you gals and want you with me on this journey! lots of love steph and the bub!!
7 Comments on 5 weeksprayer-n-a-blessin
- Saturday, 4 Oct AHHHHHHHHH OMG!!! i didnt even see the blog about your BFP!!!! Mama i am sooooooooooooo excited! finally!!! you ready for this ride??? RainbowRach
- Saturday, 4 Oct trying me best luv!!! hehe I would LOVE to join you on the journey, but if I have missed the boat this month, I will still be with you every step of the way x rachyg
- Saturday, 4 Oct Welcome to the world of being pregnant. How i do remember the sore boobs, and the peeing at night. lmfao i still do it!!!!! Look after yourself and drink lots of water. xoxoxo AmyBradford922
- Friday, 3 Oct Hey! Congrats on your Week 5! I'm in Week 7 and did the same thing. I called my Dr to make an appointment and the Dr won't even see me until I am 10 weeks. I have my first apt on the same day as you! Oct 20th! That is really exciting. My other friend is going to see about the sex of her baby on that same day too so there will be lots of things going on that day! :-) I hope things get better for you! I was sick really bad last week and the beginning of this week but its starting to fade off... YAY!!! Talk to you later! tsetz
- Friday, 3 Oct Congrats on your pregnancy. It is so exciting huh? I had to giggle when I read through your list of symptoms because I still have them all. I will be 15 weeks on Monday. But like you said not complaining! Congrats again!!!! stepheni775
- Friday, 3 Oct I'm happy I'm done with those symptoms and my little one is here after waiting all that time! The only thing now I have to deal with is Elizabeth is very colicky and it is so hard for me to see her in so much pain, usually from 11pm to 3am she just screams in excruciating pain =( it is so sad! Do you know anything about colic? If so did is there anything I can do for her??? baby-momma09
- Friday, 3 Oct ahhh yes the sore/heavy bb. in the very beginning i peed non stop! def. bloated and looked/felt like crap in the beginning. second trimester....what a relief everything literally disappeared!!