Write a new blog
|26-11-2008 - Rushed into hospital!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
tired but soo relieved!
Hiya ladies thought i better let you all know whats been going on and where iv'e been............
Well i went to work Tuesday morning i felt great had to scrape the ice off the entire car which tired me out but got in the car drove to work singing to Katy Perry's album (Lovin her at the mo) got there was bubbling over with excitement about the scan and was showing the pic to everyone then half an hour into my shift i just went to hot, dizzy, weak, sick and generally disorientated which was a shock as i was buzzing 5 mins before it came on all of a sudden so i ran off to the loo and just managed to get in the door before i collapsed to the floor after a few minutes i sat up and was violently sick! that knocked me out again so on the floor i was for a little longer so when i got up and went back into work i just felt dazed and quite unwell as i was walking through the backroom by the washer and sink i fainted and fell smack, bang, wollop on the hard cold floor, I fell kinda on my left side front-ish so i could make out and after a few mintues i was woke up by the managers and staff shouting me to wake me up i remember them putting me in the recovery position and wraping me up with coats.
Then i remember the store manager keep tapping me telling me to stay with him not to go to sleep but thats all i wanted to do as cold and manky as the floor was i coudn't get up not long after the ambulance arrived and put a heart trace monitor on me checked my blood sugar etc... and generally tried to get me back to norm but all i cared about was this little life inside of me that i saw the previous day and thought what have i done, Maybe iv'e hurt it when i fell i was histerical crying and demanding i went to the hospital he said calm down your coming in with me anyway so work got mo to come to the store and he was frantic bless and he took the car away for me and followed us to the hospital.
I arrived about 11am waited around for ages then finally got called in checked all over just for them to say were admitting you because you are really badly dehydrated it made sence as i was soo weak so along she came to put the canula ready for my drip boy did that hurt she couldn't find a vein at first and when she did oouch! she tried to get blood first and it only trickled out a teeny bit then i was took to a ward given one off their trendy gowns and was hooked up to my drip they put it on a stand with wheels so i could go to the bathroom thank god! and there i stayed all night and most of today being prodded and poked blood pressure was taken what felt like 50 times and temp and they kept asking for urine to test it and i had hardly any sleep which didn't surprise me as its not home and you can't beat home and people was coming and going and the nurses was chatting etc.... you get the picture and the doctor came to see me this morning and said from yesterday they will get me in for a quick scan just to see if there was any damage as i was in a lot of discomfort in my tum where i fell but he said at first this morning ok then we can bok you in for next monday and i said oh im at work that day is there another option he said they mentioned friday this week i think ill double check he came back after about 20mins and said iv'e just spoke to the scan department and they a really busy and said because i had a scan on the 24th and everything was normal and im not bleeding they said you will have to wait until your 20week one now i was like you gotta be kidding me! i just wanna know if this kiddo is ok as im in pain and i then asked to hear the heartbeat by a doppler and he said well we could be as your only 13weeks if we can't pick it up you will be really worried i would just wait he said i was just so tired of arguing in the end i just said i wanna go home then so they let me go as long as all i did was rest and not over do it so i came home so there you go a mad almost 48 hours geezzz
Hope that you are all ok sorry my blog was sooo long just tried to cram most of it in take care luv steph xx
9 Comments on Rushed into hospital!~Tarin~
- Friday, 28 Nov My goodness girl, you need to take care of yourself. I really shouldn't be the one to talk, I was rushed to the hospital too by ambulance three days ago. What are we going to do with ourselves? andriette and christians mummy liz
- Thursday, 27 Nov IM SOOO SORRY FOR THAT HECTIC DAY.PLEASE HUN DRINK AT LEAST 2 LITERS OF WATER EVERYDAY.I HATE WATER BUT I FORCE IT DOWN.HOPE U ARE FEELING BETTER THOUGH. chloe no3
- Thursday, 27 Nov Ahhhh hun. hope you feeling better now. x x kerrygem80
- Thursday, 27 Nov Omg hun...bad news for both of us then this wk although I think your's was alittle more panicky than mine...what hospare you under cause I know that if that was the womens hospiutal they def would've scanned you...I hope your ok! and if you have anymore pain call your epau dept and they should see you, try and rest take care xxx Donna (Blue)
- Wednesday, 26 Nov OMG - Thats so not nice, i would have gone to my doctors and demanded a scan.
Where in Brum you from? and which hospitial was it? katey25
- Wednesday, 26 Nov Ahhh hun, soz you've had a shitty time of it. Hope you are feeling a little better. Have you been assigned a midwife yet? If so ring her and ask her to check you over - I got a heartbeat on the doppler at 14 weeks so she should be able to. Drink lots, get some rest and take care of you. xxxxxxx X-LeahsMummy-X
- Wednesday, 26 Nov aww sorry hun must of been horrible, hope ur feeling better now. i think its only fair to give u a scan. but im sure everythings fine with baby xx goodluck minkymoo78
- Wednesday, 26 Nov I went cold when I saw the title of your blog, I've never read anything so fast in my life to get to the end and make sure you and baby are ok! Thank god you're both ok. I agree they should have fit you in for a scan no matter how busy they were but just try and think positive and REST REST REST! Email me, I hope you're ok now, lots of love from me, Steve and Jackaroo. Is Elisha and Mo looking after you? xxxx RainbowRach
- Wednesday, 26 Nov oh my god hun, you have really got to take care of yourself. I would have been really upset if they wouldnt give me a scan :( I really hope this is a one off for you. Did they tell you what was wrong? and what you can do to prevent it happening again? I am worried about you x get well soon x