Write a new blog
|06-3-2009 - 28 WEEKS (ALMOST!) UPDATE
||My mood while writing this blog:|
HELLO LADIES HOPE YOU ALL WELL......
JUST WANTED TO BLOG AND UPDATE YOU ON HOW THINGS ARE GOING, WELL IM 28WEEKS SUNDAY!! i CANNOT BELIEVE HOW QUICK ITS GONE BUT AM KINDA WANTING THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS TO HURRY ON ALONG NOW SO I CAN MEET MY LITTLE FELLA, WELL MAINLY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TO SEE MY COUSINS 5 DAY OLD BABY BOY TODAY AND OMG! I WANTED TO RUN OFF WITH HIM HE WAS SOO CUTE! HE SEEMED SOO TINY BUT WEIGHED IN AT A VERY HEALTHY 7LB'S 2OZ! SO NOT TO BIG OR TOO SMALL JUST PERFECT AND HOLDING HIM HAS LEFT ME WANTING TO BE HOLDING MINE REALLY SOON OBVIOUSLY I DON'T WANT HIM HERE TO EARLY AS I WANT HIM TO BE HEALTHY AND WELL.
WELL NEXT TUESDAY IS MY 4D SCAN IM SOO EXCITED I JUST WANNA SEE WHAT HE DOES IN THERE AND SEE IF I CAN SOMEHOW MAKE OUT WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE, AS IM TYPING NOW HE'S GOING CRAZY IN THERE LIKE HE'S HAVING A PARTY OR SOMETHING I CAN FEEL HIM UP REALLY HIGH NOW ALMOST UNDER MY BB'S ITS A WEIRD FEELING AS I WAS USED TO HIM MOVING LOWER DOWN DON'T GET ME WRONG HE SOMETIMES DOES BOTH AT THE SAME TIME LIKE HE'S STRETCHING OR SOMETHING LOL! WE STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED ON A NAME YET BUT THERE'S STILL TIME!
iV'E HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY WORKPLACE WHICH HAS CAUSED ME MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF STRESS, IT'S ALONG STORY BUT THE BASICS ARE THAT IV'E PUT IN FOR MY MATERNITY LEAVE AND PAY AND ME AND MY MANAGER HAVE WORKED IT OUT EVEN THOUGH IM PART TIME I STILL QUALIFY FOR SMP BECAUSE I EARN OVER THE SET MINIMUM THRESHOLD TO QUALIFY FOR IT SO WE SENT OF THE FORMS WITH MY MATB1 FORM AND WORKED OUT THAT I WILL GO ON LEAVE ON THE 29TH APRIL AND FROM THE FOLLOWING WEEK I'D BE PAID SMP IN PLACE OF MY WAGES, SO THE OTHER DAY MY LETTER ARRIVES BACK FROM HEAD OFFICE TELLING ME THEY CANNOT PAY ME SMP THROUGH WORK BECAUSE I EARN LESS THAN THE MINIMUM AMOUNT TO QUAIFY FOR IT, THE REASON BEING IS BECAUSE THEY LOOKED AT MY WAGES OVER ONLY 8WEEKS AND IN THOSE 8 WEEKS I TOOK 3 DAYS OFF WORK FOR THE FUNERAL, MY SCAN AND MY BIRTHDAY SO WHEN THEY AVERAGED OUT MY EARNINGS THEY CAME UP LOWER THAN THE MINIMUM AMOUNT AND TOLD ME NO WEVE NOT GOT TO PAY YOU WHICH HAS DEVESTATED ME AS I CANNOT AFFORD TO LIVE WITHOUT IT AND WILL END UP BEING STUCK IN THE HOUSE WITH MY BABY JUST GETTING DEPRESSED AND STRESSED OUT WELL I WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO RUN MY CAR OR BUY FOOD SO I NEED SOMETHING SORTED, NOW IF THEY LOOKED AT MY WAGES IT WOULD SHOW THAT I DO EARN ENOUGH AND I QUAILFY AND IT WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM IM JUST ANNOYED AND FEEL LIKE THERYE SHAFTING ME SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY UP WHEN I SPOKE TO HR THEY SAID I SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLOCKED ON FOR THE FUNERAL AND SCAN AND WHEN IV'E HAD TO TAKE ELLIE TO SEE THE COUNCELLOR (SP?) BUT BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T CLOCK ME IN IV'E LOST OUT IM TRYING TO PROVE TO THEM I AM ELIGABLE AND ASED THEM TO LOOK AT MY EARNINGS NOW AS THOSE 8 WEEKS WERE ROUGH FOR ME WITH EVERYTHING I HAD ON BACK THEN AND THEY SHOULDN'T BASE IT ON THAT THEY SHOULD LOOK FURTHER BACK OR SOMETHING IV'E WORKED THERE OVER 7 YRS AND FEEL REALLY LET DOWN BY THEM! THE WAY THINGS ARE LOOKING I'LL END UP GOING BACK TO WORK AS SOON AS THE BABY'S A MONTH OR TWO OLD JUST TO MAKE ENDS MEET!! I DON'T WANNA DO THAT I WANNA ENJOY HIM AND BE THERE FOR HIM MYSELF IV'E WANTED HIM FOR TOO LONG NOW AND IT HURTS ME TO THINK OF PALMING HIM OFF ON LOVED ONES TO GO TO THAT HORRIBLE PLACE OF WORK JUST TO GET SOME MONEY FOR BASIC THINGS I REALLY HOPE THEY CAN SORT IT OUT FOR ME IV'E BEEN IN THERE THE PAST 2 DAYS AND TO THE CITIZENS ADVISE TO FIND OUT MY RIGHTS IV'E PUT THIS TO MY MANAGER AND IV'E LEFT IT WITH HIM TO SORT IT OUT IF HE CAN'T I CAN CALL A DISPUTE SECTION APPARENTLY AND SEE IF THEY CAN HELP ME OUT AT ALL IF NOT I'LL HAVE TO SEE WHAT MY OPTIONS ARE IF ANY I AM SOO FED UP I DIDN'T THINK THEY WOULD GO AGAINST YOU WHEN YOUV'E HAD TIME OF FOR VALID REASONS IF I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA BE THE WAY THINGS TURNED OUT I WOULD OF TRIED TO COVER MYSELF BY MAKING THOSE LOST DAYS UP AT WORK THEN I WOULD HAVE HAD THE LETTER BACK SAYING YES YOUR GETTING YOUR MATERNITY PAY AND A BREAKDOWN OF PAYMENTS INSTEAD OF A NO AND ALL THIS STRESS!!
SORRY THIS BLOG STARTED OUT SO NICE AND THEN TURNED SOUR BUT THIS IS HOW THINGS ARE FOR ME AT THE MOMENT IM AFRAID I HOPE THINGS GET SORTED FOR ME KEEP YA FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME LADIES XXXXXXXX
8 Comments on 28 WEEKS (ALMOST!) UPDATERainbowRach
- Monday, 9 Mar grrrrrrr employers can be such a-holes some times. Surely you have a case to prove that under normal circumstances you earn enough to get SMP. I am sure you will get it sorted, make sure you keep pushing them!
28 weeks!!!! yay!!! have you put any belly pics up lately x
- Sunday, 8 Mar Hun definately seek advice, they can't do that to you. I can't believe they are doing this when they know what you have been through lately. They won't get away with it, just make sure you keep your wage slips and document all the meetings you have with your manager etc. Honestly, they won't be able to not pay you. Hope you get it all sorted soon hun and try not to worry xxxx stepheni775
- Friday, 6 Mar My fingers are crossed for you! And I can't wait to see the 4d scan pix!!!!!!!!!!!! kerrygem80
- Friday, 6 Mar Hey hun...I had the same sort of problem with my pregnancy with Grace and I claimed Maternity allowance off the government!! So get in touch with the local job centre and see if they can help!! Thats what I would do hun, as for your 4d scan well I'm sure that u'll be able to see who he looks like, especially knowing he is a boy...(it was different for me as i dont know the sex) even though I do think s/he looks like Sean and Grace did on her 4d scan hehe...Hope your well anyway hun spk soon xx terry
- Friday, 6 Mar Wow thats a tough one...I really hope things get sorted out and you get to spend time with your lil' boy and not have to worry about finances! Congrats on making it to 28 weeks...your getting closer!!! ;) Lots of love katey25
- Friday, 6 Mar Aww hun, I wish I could give you some advice... here's a link I found
- Friday, 6 Mar wow youve been there a long time they better sort it out you deserve to be able to have every possible moment to bond with that amazing little boy! fingers crossed best of luck mama! proud.mummy.of.3xxx
- Friday, 6 Mar I hope all end up ok for you hun keep ur chin up i sure they will do something you have been there a long time xxx