Write a new blog
|02-4-2009 - 31w + 4 days midwife appointment!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hello ladies hope your all ok,
I had my midwife appointment today well as always she was running behind today she was 45mins behind but hey nevermind! At least Elisha was with me today as i would of been late for picking her up from school,
So we went in today she had a trainee with her so everything was done twice, BP and urine was good, She asked me if i had my bloods done at 29weeks i said yes and she looked for the results and they came back good too, She asked me to pop up on the bed and the trainee measured my tum and wrote down her findings then the midwife did the same and they compared results they both said i was measuring 32weeks! Which is fab! (so don't know where my consultant at the hospital got 27cm from last week!) Then the trainee felt the babies position and she was feeling for a while and she said oops! He just kicked me i thought yeah because your pressing him all over no wonder really haha! Then the midwife did the same and wrote in my book i asked her is he still head down and she said 'im not saying i'll let the trainee tell me where she thinks he's lying' So i looked at her and she said 'Yes he's still head down' And then i asked he's been like that for a while now is that ok? And she said yes we like them to adapt that position and stick to it as its better for when its time for them to be born, But lets hope he has no plans for that yet! Im worried abit now after Loubyxx had her baby 4 weeks early i know Lilliana is fine but im just scared my baby is on the small side i'll have to upload some pics of my tum see what you all think maybe i'll just blow out at end lol! Then the trainee tried for the heartbeat and she couldn't find it at first my heart stopped i think i was getting quite anxious but not trying to let on so the midwife came over and helped out she found it right away! Phew!! That did scare me for a while but she said his heartbeat was nice and strong!
So we then discussed my appointment next week at the hospital for my growth scan and clinic appointment, I explained all i could about it and she read the rest from my notes, And so she asked me to come see her 2 weeks after that appointment so in 3 weeks time im back to see her again i'll be almost 35 weeks by then wow! How the times fly's!
Anyway lots of love to all you ladies either TTC, Preggo's or just given birth Especially.... Kerrygem80, with baby Jacob, Mummy23, with baby Alfie, And Loubyxxx with baby Lilliana I am so pleased for you i cannot wait until the end of May til i meet my lil fella mwah x x x
8 Comments on 31w + 4 days midwife appointment! firstlittleangel
- Tuesday, 14 Apr That is so exciting! you are doing great! I bet you are getting really excited at this point! I can't wait to be in your shoes! flick
- Sunday, 5 Apr Hi just checking in on you ,glad is all going well ,I read about your growth scan but Im sure all will be just fine ,Im 5 months tomorrow and not really felt baby only had a few kicks on mothers day and nothing since thou baby has a good heart rate of 159bpm ,I will be having my big scan tomorrow so will be getting the sex if baby is in a good position so look out tomorrow for what I hope will be the big reveal ,take care Steph speak soon .xxx minkymoo78
- Friday, 3 Apr Hi hun, so glad everything is ok. I am going to check out your belly pics now! A few more weeks and you'll have your little baby too. Bet you are soooo excited! xxx RainbowRach
- Friday, 3 Apr goodness!!! midwives can be more of a nightmare than a help with their bloody measurements. Honestly babe, everything is fine. Please dont worry x x stepheni775
- Thursday, 2 Apr I can't wait neither. Time flew by lets hope may does too! andriette and christians mummy liz
- Thursday, 2 Apr sooo happy all is well.your bump is 100 % hun,not too big not too small.u can go check out my pics round that time how i looked,i think i have one of 31 weeks.p.s andriette is teething ***yikes*** haha:-) Donna (Blue)
- Thursday, 2 Apr Glad all is well, trainee midwifes huh, don't they make ya laugh. I had a trainee on the first and only appointment ive had lol. I ant seen her since 9 weeks. Maybe she forgot about me.
I keep saying don't worry about the size of your bump, ive seen women so so small have 7-8lb babies, he just hiding away. Take care xx hayley bubs
- Thursday, 2 Apr aaaaaaahhhhh !!! so so pleased everything sounds good with your little man :)
cant wait to see your pics xxx