Write a new blog
|08-4-2009 - Can anyone tell me?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Why do I have to wait all the way til June in which I'll be 5 months in order to get an ultra sound? It's not fare, cuz it seems everyone is getting them way before that...but my doctors are telling me they don't give ultra sounds until 20 weeks. Isn't that a little bit too late to be checking to see if things are fine or not?
5 Comments on Can anyone tell me?mimi2b2aboy
- Monday, 13 Apr i did not get to have my first us until i was 24 weeks. i ended up going to fetal studios which is just in the mall and paid them to take an us. found out at 14 weeks i was having a lil girl. i would suggest doing that. alot of times the insurance only covers one us and they tend to do it when your right in the middle that way the baby is more developed and they can tell you the sex as well. they want to try and make that ONE us a huge thing. lasheka21
- Thursday, 9 Apr I would probably find another doctor because you are only 11 weeks and you are supposed to have an u/s way before that!!! So basically you can't find out what you are having until 20 weeks? That's crazy, I would be pissed!!! Just hang in there hun!!! desi-love
- Wednesday, 8 Apr I think that is insane! I think they would want to check for a heartbeat and also see if the baby is growing properly. They say when they check before you get 3 months it is the best way for them to measure the baby and pin point your due date accurately. I think you should demand one. mandyd829
- Wednesday, 8 Apr 20 weeks is normal time for ultrasound Ms. Russo
- Wednesday, 8 Apr Do what I did. I told them I wanted to get tested for the baby having down sindrome thats the only reason I got one. Otherwise I would of had to wait too : ( Thats why I asked for the test. You should try that. Dont be mad that means your a healthy mama! lol