Write a new blog
|17-4-2009 - Sleeping through the night
||My mood while writing this blog:|
When did your little ones start sleeping through the night?
Taelynn is 2 months old and is eating 2-3 ounces every 2 hours
Sometimes(when im lucky)She will sleep 3-4 hours and eat and eat every 2 hours after that.
I just want to look forward to her sleeping through the night and see when your LO's did
I know every baby is different but im just curious!
I take care of Taelynn by myself(her dad works very early in the mornings)so im responsible for her pretty much at all times.
7 Comments on Sleeping through the nightmidwife~momma
- Tuesday, 21 Apr I got Anabelle to sleep through the night after her 2 month appt. She eats about 5 ounces at feedings now and I make sure to feed her right before she falls asleep around 10 and then she'll sleep til about 6 am then eat and fall back asleep for a couple hours. My doc said to feed her before she goes to sleep and for 3 nights only give her like 4 ounces of pedialyte when she would get up at night and I gave her the flavorless kind. After that give her a pacifier for 3 nights but no milk and after that let her cry herself to sleep, she knows she won't be rewarded with food if she wakes up at night. It only took a week and she's been sleeping through the night ever since! I know that's long but you might want to try it! branmichelle1981
- Monday, 20 Apr I am so jealous of all the comments on here! lol Masen is 6mos and still not sleeping thru the night. I put him to bed around 830-9, he sleeps till 3am to 4am. Then usually another 4hrs he's up again. Keep in mind we are feeding him babyfood for dinner and a bottle before bed...thought he would be by now. But his hours seem to increase every month I notice he sleeps another hour or so. Good luck DOLLBUNNY
- Friday, 17 Apr Nevaeh has been sleeping through the night since about 2 weeks old! She gets her last bottle between 12-2 am and will not get up again until 8or9 am! Peytons Mommy!
- Friday, 17 Apr My daughter started sleeping through the night 1 1/2 old but she is on formula and she sleeps about 8 hours! But I know it takes longer when your breast feeding are you?? well hope she starts to sleep through night for you soon!! aloha.ma
- Friday, 17 Apr Hey....well Aidyn will fall asleep around 8-9ish and wake about 4am...then he'll fall asleep about 4:30 and be back up around 9ish... then he eats about every 3-4 hours. But at the 8-9 pm feeding I feed him a bottle (breast milk) and about 4+ oz. ...so he's out like a light ...lol...He's been sleeping like this for a few weeks now. arkansastechmommy
- Friday, 17 Apr Bentley started sleeping through the night when he was about a month old. Mackenna and Tayvens Mommy
- Friday, 17 Apr Mackenna started before she turned 1 month old... So she has been sleeping through the night for awhile. All babies are different though.. By the way Taelynn is beautiful!