Write a new blog
|26-3-2011 - Still in the ttc game, yeah!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well after last night I honestly thought I would be done with the whole ttc. See last night DH and I were out, had a great dinner and a nice long talk about ttc and all was good. I told him what my thoughts were on trying chinese herbal med if this cycle we don't get our BFP. I asked him what he thought and he said I am in for what ever you want to try no matter the cost. I was so happpy. After dinner we headed to a friends bday party and still all good. Once we left there and got home his whole mood changed. Right now we rent and we had an issue with something that needed to be fixed and I had called the landlord on Mon. It was not until Fri when he showed up. So after a few drinks in DH he went off on me about our landlord. Then he started in on me over stupid shit (sorry). I looked at him and said if that is how then why are you with me? He said it won't be for much longer. I was crushed beyond words. I was up until 6 am crying. I sent him an email telling him what I thought of him and how he treated me and I would not stand for that as I was treated that way for 15 yrs and NO MORE! I also told him that he needed to make up his mind on what he wants and if it is me things need to change. Well he had to go into work today so I woke him up didn't say much and took him to work. He was not geeting the car after that crap. He kissed me goodbye as we always do but I never told him I loved him as I usually do. I think he knew something was up. I think while he was on break he must have read his email I sent him. As soon as he got into the car he would not stop telling me how sorry he was and that he doesn't remember any of it. He even had tears in his eyes. It must have been about 3 hrs after picking him up that I actually started to speak to him. He was still telling me how sorry he was and that he is an ass and how I am the best thing to ever happen to him. We went to see a good friend who was feeling a little under the weather and he looked at DH and said out of the blue, (must have sensed something) remember what I told you. You treat her right boy because you won the lottery with this one and if you don't then we will have a prob. Now this is an older fella who sees us as his kids. DH looked right at me when he replied to him I know I did and I would be a fool to destroy what I have. So things have been better today and we had GREAT make up sex lol. Not sure if he mixed his drinks last night or what but that was deff not him. Hope it never happens again because there is only one second chance. Here's to still being in the game. GL and BABAY DUST to all!
10 Comments on Still in the ttc game, yeah!toomanyyrs
- Monday, 28 Mar Thanks ladies. I know all relationships have the ups and downs if it didn't I would be worried. We all don't see eye to eye 100% of the time. My marriage of 15 yrs was a lot of downs and I seemed to be the only one who tried to fix things. It was his way or no way so one day I said enough this is my life to and it's my way so hit the highway. My new DH is so much better, but we all have our off days or moments. I was just upset and needed to vent. He used to drink a lot before we got together and since he has cut back so much. I am so proud of him. I think he just had a few too many and was no longer used to it. I am not saying what he did was right and he knows it. I just know that it is not an on going thing, if so he would be gone too. Thanks again ladies for letting me vent. sweetie2320
- Monday, 28 Mar Im glad things are ok..... Men and booze do not mix.... My hubby has said some very nasty things to me while drinking. He now has to cut back on the drinking. Dus-Tine
- Monday, 28 Mar sounded like a close one! but im glad things worked out. relationships have a lot of ups and downs..but its learning from those mistakes that make the difference. i made a few but thanks to the great man i have , ive learned from them. im sure he will becareful next times he drinks :) Chriscadia
- Monday, 28 Mar Sounds a little like my weekend. My husband and I also had a discussion. We all have our ups and downs but both have to work at it, if only one does then there's not really a point. Glad that things did work out as it did for us. Isn't make up sex great though haha! :) Happy to hear that you're still in the game! clara16032010
- Monday, 28 Mar I've been married to my husband for 19 years...everyone has the ups and downs hun. Glad you made up and still TTC. Men say things they dont always mean - my hubby quite often speaks without thinking first!! RockerChick
- Sunday, 27 Mar im so glad your still TTC! and ugh men always seem to say the wrong things while totally shwasted. -__- im happy u guys worked it out, and im praying you will get your BFP ASAP.! Ryan~Neve Mum
- Sunday, 27 Mar Glad it all worked out for you and fingers crossed for some sticky baby dust soon xx jojo09 1 pink 1 blue
- Sunday, 27 Mar You done the right thing having it out with him - I wouldnt put up with anyone speaking to me like crap either. Love is a two way street and as long as he's walking down the same one as you then your on to a winner. GL hun xxx tto
- Saturday, 26 Mar I am glad you are still ttc. It would be so hard to start all over. May I suggest that DH limits his alcohol intake? It doesn't seem to agree with him. It would be hard to forgive and forget those things- and he has no memory of it. I do believe it was the alcohol talking, but it still hurts. ttc-caprice
- Saturday, 26 Mar I am happy your still in the game, who else am I going to play with. lol Men can say some stupid things while intoxicated. Forgive and move on. Just remember that some men do not know how to express their feelings and sometimes they do lash out at us. But communication is always the key.