Write a new blog
|04-5-2011 - Needing to pass the time
||My mood while writing this blog:|
A little frustrated
Well today we are on CD28 and about 6DPO. So far this cycle since I O (or so I hope) I have had one day with a small trace of CM (only once). I have been having some mild discomfort like AF cramps. My AF showed up April 7 and lasted for 11 days. So with my condition as most if not all of you know I can't say she is on here way or when she might show. Still nothing from the Dr.'s office about my blood work. If I could at least find out what my results were then I would have an idea as to if I O or not. Then again maybe not as I have low levels to start with. Today so far I have had some very odd feelings going on inside, and my bb are a little more achy. Now I don't recall what my body feels like when it is going to have a natural AF as it has been about 2 yrs since it has done so. However, it is a sensation that is sort of like AF but not really. I had some, more intense discomfort on my right side for a few min this morning that made me stop dead in my tracks for a min. It felt like it was around the ovary area. Now my cramps are more in the hair line area. Not sure if any of this means anything to anyone or not. Ok so this next part might be TMI sorry. My bb are not normally sensitive at all. Heck DH can play with them in many ways and nothing. The only time they even somewhat stick out is if they are damp and cold. However, the last few days if something has brushed against them I can feel a slight sensation. Nothing to make them hurt but enough to say of something just touched them, if that makes any sense. I had some lower back discomfort yesterday for a short while and have chalked it up to having moved wrong. Well might test on sat as that will be 9DPO if my calculations are correct and I did in fact O. If not then 1 week on thurs so the 12th and that will be 14DPO, unless AF shows naturally before (not holdind my breath for that). I hope everyone has a wonderful day and we start seeing more BFP's as Mothersday gets closer.
May the tree of life blow strong and cover all with loads of baby dust.
5 Comments on Needing to pass the timeDus-Tine
- Friday, 6 May i cant wait to hear that your bfp!!!!!! Babykhan
- Wednesday, 4 May here is prying for ur bfp! sweetie2320
- Wednesday, 4 May So praying this is ur time!! kitty79
- Wednesday, 4 May Baby Dust...Sticky Sticky Baby Dust...by the truck loads to you!What you are experiencing sounds a lot like what I was just before I got my BFP at about 11DPO. (9DPO I got a BFN and cried, a lot, so be careful about testing too early). Of course those also could be a sign of AF. When you are not regular like us, its hard to be sure. I am hoping that this is your month though. wishin4another
- Wednesday, 4 May I am so excited for you! All of what is happening sounds super promising! I know the feeling...you want to get your hopes up but you are trying hard not too just incase it is just AF being mean! I am wishing you the best of luck and sending you tons of baby dust! I hope you get your BFP for Mother's Day!!! Since I got my BFP and before my BB's were doing the same thing. They still don;t really hurt but they are just tender! It kind of comes and goes so your symptoms sound promising. Maybe you are implanting or just recently did. I got a STARK white BFN at 11DPO and then a definate BFP at 12DPO so don't test too early otherwise you will be super depressed! Try to hold off as long as you possibly can. I also took and OPK since I heard they are sometimes positive when you are pregnant...mine was super positive and that is what made me test. So you can try that if you just can't wait long enough. It helps with the POAS addiction :) Good Luck and I can't wait to hear:)