Write a new blog
|01-4-2009 - Joke\'s on me
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well AF showed up today, at day 34....4 days late and with a vengence. I told my husband and he said "yea, your body pulled a joke on you"...because it's April Fool's Day. I hate AF lol.... well at least I know I'm not pregnant...today is Mike's birthday.... that's it for now....
5 Comments on Joke\'s on meeves
- Wednesday, 1 Apr your body played the best April fools eva BabyNateZMama
- Wednesday, 1 Apr Aww well maybe next time lol lol Everything happens for a reason God Bless u n urs mnmom
- Wednesday, 1 Apr FYI, also, your body really needs a good year to recover from your first baby. If you get pregnant in the first year after having the baby you are at a much higher risk for complications. Talk to your doctor about this. Most women will wait two years even to get pregnant again. Your body is do drained of it's nutrients it gave them all to the baby. It now needs time to build that back up again. mnmom
- Wednesday, 1 Apr If you truly do not want to become pregnant now or in the near future maybe you should check into some birth control options. Then you don't have to put yourself through this again. The choice is yours, Good Luck! Nmp
- Wednesday, 1 Apr How fitting!