Write a new blog
|17-1-2012 - 23 week scan!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
The big day finally arrived yesterday when hubby and I went for the anomoly scan. I was still nervous even though everything had been going well up to this point. We got there and I was so happy when we got the same tech we did at 12 weeks. She was awesome! She told us exactly what she saw and threw in wonderful comments and compliments about how perfect our baby was the whole 30 minutes she was scanning. The doc came in after and comfirmed that we had an absolute textbook baby. She was weighing in at 1.5 lbs and her gestational age was dead on. I could not be happier! My husband and I were talking about on the way home how we felt like we were cheating the system when we already had two beautiful healthy children and decided to just get one more in. I always felt like, who are we to deserve one more gorgeous healthy little one!!??!?!All I have to say is God is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 Comments on 23 week scan!A2D
- Monday, 30 Jan ;) blessedx5
- Monday, 23 Jan great news!! blessedx5
- Monday, 23 Jan great news!! J9
- Monday, 23 Jan That is awesome news! Ultrasounds can be so anxious especially when you have a complicated history so I am so pleased not only that all is 100% perfect but also that you had such a nice tech looking after you. You are blessed because you deserve to be xx luckylady69
- Saturday, 21 Jan So happy for you! Can't wait till you are able to post a pic of your beautiful baby. Yes, God is good.... growbabygrow
- Wednesday, 18 Jan Yes God is GREAT. Glad to hear your good news :) tlb562 blue
- Tuesday, 17 Jan Awesome news! BethQ
- Tuesday, 17 Jan Awww, so glad to hear all is well! :D lil.pigz
- Tuesday, 17 Jan Yay!! Awesome news, so glad all is well:-)