Write a new blog
|04-5-2009 - Its a.....
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Okay, so before anyone reads this and gives me the whole "you can't tell at twelve weeks comment" let me first say that I am a medical student and my mother is a nurse who originally wanted to be an ultrasound tech, so I am well aware that the baby's genitals are distinguishable by 12 weeks and that the tech will be able to tell if the baby moves into a perfect angle, which mine definitely did. However, techs usually do not feel comfortable giving such a definite answer until after 16 weeks due to some errors being made, but I am a high risk patient and my ultrasound was done on a high resolution level two sono and the tech said she is 100% sure of the gender, which she intends to confirm at my 16 week ultrasound. I do know that most errors are indeed in my situation where the tech thinks it is a girl and some how it is magically a boy at the next appointment, but if this happens it won't hurt me in any way!! The reason I am saying this is because I had some old lady at work actually argue with me regarding the matter to the point where I had to print things off the internet proving that people have found out at 12 weeks. Alright, so enough hormonal venting from me.......
It's a Girl!!!!
I honestly was hoping for a boy, but when I found out it was a little girl I was completely overjoyed to the point of tears. Her name will be Kambria Adalyn and I can't wait to see her and hold her in my arms!!!
8 Comments on Its a.....Jaxs Mommy
- Wednesday, 27 May can you tell by my ultrasounds what mine is (: roxyshad
- Thursday, 21 May We found out at 12 weeks too so tell people to shut up! haha But then again, it was becasue we saw a 3rd leg. lol kimberly amber
- Monday, 18 May Awwwww im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and kambria is a beautiful name :) Jumana
- Monday, 4 May Congrats on ur Girl !! if say ur sure then sure no one will argue with u lool.. my doctor couldnt tell at 12 weeks he said he doesnt see anything so it might be a girl i go again at 14 weeks.. but am hoping for a boy but girls are fun when they grow but when their little they just love their father am jealous i want her to love me more lol preggomama
- Monday, 4 May congrats!!! I to was told the sex of my baby at my 12 week ultrasound and I did a bunch of research on it before going in. My tech said she is pretty sure its a boy but of course will confirm at my june 10th appointment. I wanted a little girl considering we already have a boy but I am still of course very excited just to have another healthy baby!!! I to have been argued with over this topic and I know how bad aggrivatng it is!!! What does some old lady know anyways, they didnt even have ultrasounds around back when she was prego probably!! Congrats!! andy21
- Monday, 4 May aw, yay! little girls are so much fun and I love how cute little girl’s clothes are! congratulations! that is awesome that you were able to find out so early! and it’s great you have so much background knowledge! and very cute name =] megeanua
- Monday, 4 May Congrats on a girl! I wish I could have found out that early. Very cute name! lindseymarie
- Monday, 4 May Aww little girls are precious =) Congrats!! I cant wait to find out, I hope I get to early like you did.