Write a new blog
|19-6-2009 - Lia's Weight at just over 17 months old
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Lia just stepped on the digital scale all by herself, she wasn't scared this time. She weighed in at 26 LBS. Awwwwwww my princess is growing so nicely! She is just over 17 months old now! ♥ Dana
She is 1 Year and 159 days old! LOVE YOU MAMA!
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!
5 Comments on Lia's Weight at just over 17 months oldbezzi44
- Saturday, 20 Jun that's cute. My 3 yr old who's been the same weight for about 2 years now (he was short and tubby, now taller and thin) gets on the scale and rambles off crazy numbers. It's cute to see them grow. =) sandy127962
- Saturday, 20 Jun wow she is doing greta..my Dana is on the small side. 22 pounds at 18 months..but she is 22 months now I think she is about 23-24 pounds..tall and thin. Military~Mommy
- Saturday, 20 Jun Aww, it is so amazing how they grow on us! cluckandjen
- Saturday, 20 Jun Yay go Lia!!!! xx R-N-E-H
- Friday, 19 Jun I keep wondering how much Bekah weighs. Her next appointment isn't until August and don't have a scale!