Write a new blog
|19-11-2008 - AF Due But still not HERE!!!Cd87!!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So I have an appointment with my OB/GYN next week im now on Cd 87 wtf?? Like how can I keep charting in my attempts on ttc a baby girl (With the shettles method )when my cycle still has not returned???
It cant be normal to have a baby seven months old and no af when I quit bf five months ago can it?
Im so worried theres something wrong with me,I have a mild form of pcos but hope thats not the cause....I dont know what to think anymore,,,,,and on top of everything I have ewcm like two weeks outta month so i cant determine when im o at all!
I tried charting temp but I miss days and forget all the time ....im trying cp charting but find my cervix stays basically the same......What the hell is going on?
The thing that scares me the most is I had a hard labour where the umbilical cord ws wrapped sotight around his neck that he was in trouble so my doc had to dilate me the last three cm in seconds manually himself to get Jakkoby out........... so needless to say I fear there may be damage to my cervix!
So im allready bracing myself to hear something like you cant have more children....thank god I have been blessed twice with two beautiful boys if that ends upbeing the case im gratefull I have them........but hope fully im just being a drama queen and ill be fine and go on to deliver my baby girl...........~jen
6 Comments on AF Due But still not HERE!!!Cd87!!!!skatrose
- Thursday, 20 Nov Aww. I'm sorry hun. Stay positive though. Maybe your ovaries just need a little jump start. Don't give up yet. Since you just had your last 7 months ago, things could still be a little out of whack. Let us know what the doc says, and good luck! Anesha
- Thursday, 20 Nov I breastfed my daughter and while nursing I did not get AF. When I stopped nursing my hormones went biserk. For months I had painful cramping, headaches, I went through it physically. Every womans body is different. I also could not conceive while nursing like other woman can. Try to stay positive until you hear from your doc. From your blog I see no reason why you would not be able to conceive again. Hang in there :) bluebeanz
- Thursday, 20 Nov I agree with the other posters... it can take up to a year for your body to completely recover from childbirth. I hope that everything goes well at your appointment and the only thing you need to do is be patient! :D Vicki--mommy of 4
- Thursday, 20 Nov Some time AF doesn't come for around 6 months after you quit BFing. It doesn't mean you're not ovulating (although it does make it nearly impossible to chart) I hope you get all the answers you're looking for next week. Good luck hun. I'm sending you all the patience I have (it's not doing me any good, I stored it in the closet and refuse to let it out LOL). Let us know what the doc says. Loads of baby dust being sent your way! coliflower
- Thursday, 20 Nov I wouldn't worry about the damage to your cervix, I had to have my cervix manually dialated three times by my midwife (read my bith story if you want) and I have had a pap test since and nothing is damaged or wrong. In fact it was the first normal pap result I have had in years. 5 months isn't too long for your body to be getting back into a regular cycyle. Especially after BF. It will even out eventually. The less you worry the better. I know it is hard, but it could actually prevent your cycle from returning. Stress is messed up that way... Try to relax. :)
- Thursday, 20 Nov oh hun! i hope all is well! but two baby boys are a blessing! keep us update! keep your chin up!