Write a new blog
|20-12-2008 - ~SePtEmBeR bAbY~
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So for fun I typed in my possible due date for this month and if I concieve the baby will be due around the 19th of september and my birthday is on the 20th!!!
Oh what a great christmas/birthday present that would be!
Besides the fact it would be one hot summer lol it be great!july and august id be like eight nine months preggers I hope we could still travel ,we planned on taking a drive with the boys to vancouver to go to the ocean see whales go to flinstone village the aquarium ETC basically travel all over BC (Canada).....
Does anybody have a month they would like to ttc that be extra special to them?
7 Comments on ~SePtEmBeR bAbY~Lookalike
- Monday, 5 Jan I had been hoping for last month so that my due date would fall on my birthday but no luck. If I am this month then I will be due September 11, 2009 wich would be a little interesting. Also my husband's birthday is in July, mine is in August, and then baby's would be in September, nice and even. Well, good luck to you, I am praying for us! Shawshoo
- Tuesday, 23 Dec Hey! I'm right with you this month. If I conceive this month, I will be due on Sept. 16th and my bday is Sept 13th! Here we come september babies! kirra82
- Monday, 22 Dec Thats so exciting, good luck!!! Its Spring in Australia in September. I worked out if I am pregnant now I will also be due Sept 20!! Vicki--mommy of 4
- Sunday, 21 Dec Fingers crossed for you hun. Of course I would love a September baby, that would mean I'm preggers now. :smile Also my birthday is Sep 27 so of course I'm kind of biased about September too. My due date would be around 6 September. I wouldn't mind him her coming a week early and landing in August though either. Then I would have this baby August, me September, my son October, and one of my daughters November, then it's Christmas time. We will be seriosly broke by January LOL. Then my oldest and youngest daughters and my husband are all bunched in April (thank goodness for tax refunds) LOL. Good luck again and baby dust to you!!! trinity
- Saturday, 20 Dec my hubby and cousin are born on sept 20th. i would have loved an october baby. i love the fall! and i would have loved planning a fall party. sending you some baby dust. EloiseAndHarrys-Mummy!
- Saturday, 20 Dec id love to have a june baby next, not for a few years but it would make pauls bday in march mine in april, eloises in may and then june that be cool baby[bump]mama
- Saturday, 20 Dec i really want summber babies! riley was due 9-15-08 (which means i got preggies on christmas eve!!-awsome gift-huh?) but the lil bug wanted to come out early on 8-8-08! but i really want to have all my children between May and September...i know it sounds stupid, but i would like it that way!