Write a new blog
|26-1-2009 - Pos then neg then pos opk????
||My mood while writing this blog:|
K now im lost I had a positive opk for a day then negative now its a positive again between cd 16 to cd 20 whats going on????
Im just nervous b/c pcos can cause you to have elevated LH in your urine all the time and im not menstrating and having all kinds of pains so im pretty sure the cysts are back again ......
When I had talked with my doctor last the us was normal but my teststerone was high......so like I said he sent me on my way and was told to come back in sixmonths if I have not concieved
What is going on AnYoNe pLeAsE???!!!!!
7 Comments on Pos then neg then pos opk????Abigails Mommy
- Wednesday, 28 Jan Hi and thank you for the add :-) I would get a second opinion because your doctor shouldn't have sent you on your way without an answer. Sometimes after pregnancy our cycles get out of whack and need a little help getting back to normal. Charting may help too. I hope for you loads of baby dust and wish I could be more helpful! *HUG* lissie *team blue*
- Tuesday, 27 Jan That's frustrating! I had a high level of testosterone as did my sister. We both were treated with hormones. I have been better since. She has still had some problems. I wonder why your doctor is not concerned about your hormonal imbalance. When my testosterone was high it made me feel really nuts. I hope you are feeling alright. skatrose
- Tuesday, 27 Jan It is possible for your body to release more than one egg per month. Also, sometimes it detects the mini surge right before the real LH surge. Also, I would suggest talking to a different doc. If your testosterone levels are too high, that could definitely be causing messed up periods and cycles etc. I am with all the other ladies and say you get a second opinion. Good luck hun, sorry this is all confusing. Have you tried charting your temps? Utopianite
- Tuesday, 27 Jan I had that happen to me several months ago. I had a pos on day 11, then neg on 12 and 13, and a pos on day 14. I looked it up and it said to go with the darker one, or if they were about the same color, the one later in your cycle, but it still didn't mean that you were ovulating. Can you go to see a specialist without a referral from your doctor? Oh, and it helped me to ditch the OPKs and just go with a basal thermomether. Vicki--mommy of 4
- Monday, 26 Jan I agree with neverpreggers, get a new doc, your current one doesn't sound helpful at all and should be doing something now! Lookalike
- Monday, 26 Jan Get a different doctor! I had to interview several doctors before I found one that I liked. Jumana
- Monday, 26 Jan i dont know the answer why its happing but BD when in doubt when u get a pos