Write a new blog
|07-3-2009 - So I Think.....~
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Im cd 16 and I may have missed my true positive opk but yesterday it was almost positive then today it was lighter im thinking I oed in my sleep because I now have ewcm and my temp went from 36 to 37!!!overnight this morning cp is high soft and open but now my cm is starting to go to creamy and cp is firming up.
We bd on cd 8,9 ,10,11,12,13 and did a cut-off with me oing late cd 15 what is my chances ladies you think I made a bean and possibly a dd bean?????
Ps Anyone ever get preggers testing all month without detecting the lh hormone thru opk?
7 Comments on So I Think.....~vicki--mommy of 4
- Sunday, 8 Mar Fingers and toes crossed for you hun. I think you have a good chance. MamaCas31
- Sunday, 8 Mar How exciting! Sperm can live up to 5 days, so there is a chance! BattleSong
- Saturday, 7 Mar when me and my husband started having sexy every other day is when we got preggers after tring EVERYDAY for a year. lol i read it some where the best chances are every other day. BUT thats just one mag. and one opinion and everyones body is diffrent!! lol
BUT FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU!!! lol good luck! skatrose
- Saturday, 7 Mar Hey! I hope everything works out. This could be your month for sure! I got pregnant and never got a positive opk. Sometimes you can miss your surge completely if you don't test several times throughout the day. I Just noticed later when I sat down to put in my temps from the past two weeks into fertilityfriend.com that I had ovulated. Ha ha. I think we had sex around the time I ovulated but not on ovulation day. So, good luck and hope everything goes great. crystal10102007
- Saturday, 7 Mar Hope it works out! Sounds like you did everything right! I think I O'd on the 17 so we shall find out around the exact same time! utopianite
- Saturday, 7 Mar Wow.... I don' t think I've ever bd'ed that much in one month,... so surely things will work out for you this time. I've never gotten a really obvious positive with OPKs, only a 'maybe positive', and I didn't get pregnant the months that I was using them. (In fact, I got pregnant the month after I stopped and was just taking my temps.) I know that if you did get pregnant this month, there's a good chance that it's a girl, because most of the boy sperm give up within 24 to 48 hours. :-) sls shannon
- Saturday, 7 Mar im excited for you!!!!