Write a new blog
|01-5-2009 - Feeling Much Better!:)
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Silly Me 4 worrying lol=)
I just want to say thanks for all your love support and insurance Im feeling a lot better And I think morning sickness is easing because the placenta tends to start taking over around this time, I dont know if I got a chance to thank all of you that made me realize it was nothing wrong but here it is your great thank -you for taking the time and caring, this site is amazing.........
I hope you all have a relaxing weekned........
ps as each day goes by im starting to think this is another boy lol!!!
8 Comments on Feeling Much Better!:)Lookalike
- Sunday, 3 May I'm glad you're feeling better. I didn't start to feel better until about week 12, so you're doing much better than I was at this time! mylittleworld
- Sunday, 3 May Aww I'm so glad things are going better for you! I'm still crossing my fingers for that little girl! Nicoletka
- Sunday, 3 May Oh sweetheart i'm so happy you are feeling better! I also go through my ups and downs. Sick and then fine. Excited and then nervous... It never ends! Wow then it will be 3 boys! I could live with that! Just happy to hear you are better. Last night I went through a bit of an emotional rollercoaster Pedja is so worried about providing for our child but we spoke it through and we will be just fine! Pedja, baby and me..... phoenix8098
- Saturday, 2 May LOL, I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm having another boy too, I don't want to be disappointed during the anatomy ultrasound and feel like I'm going to cry because I truly thought I was having a girl ;0) DiandClover
- Friday, 1 May Yay! Glad to hear that you are not so worried any more :) Happy to lend support whenever we can! Enjoy your weekend! utopianite
- Friday, 1 May I started off sick like you did, then things got better, so I honestly thought it was going to be my 3rd little boy in a row too. But I was wrong! I hope the same happens for you. :-) MamaCas31
- Friday, 1 May I'm glad you are feeling better, and I can't believe you are in week 10 already! baby[bump]mama
- Friday, 1 May hey-you need to keep thinking pink! but im very happy you are feeling a lil bit better!