Write a new blog
|30-7-2009 - Half way!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
WELL im officially more then half way there I cannot believe how fast time flies with your first it takes forever the second not as long but I swear by the third one its like okay wow slow down a bit lol!
I cant believe Jaxxon will be making his appearance in three and a half short months!
I had a second u/s done and he is all boy lol no and ifs or butts he was not shy and is weighing in at one pound and a half allready!!!They are supposed to generally be about 12 oz lol!!
So Im expecting another big baby probably ten pounder :~)........so im only buying three months size clothes and on just like my other boys straight into 3 months size ....newborn size never fit and I will pick up size one swaddlers for him as well instead of newborn,,,I was at gymboree today and I cold not resist I bought this onesie that says Rockstar with matching socks and a hat its dark blue and burgundy its gorgeouse!!!If your having a baby boy you gotta go buy it lol!!! I keep walking by the nursery to go strare at and imaging what he will look like in it:)
Iam really starting to feel so excited Iam even nesting allready.........
So that is just about all Im going to go do some housewrok and make the daddy dinner...I hope you all are enjoying your summer....
10 Comments on Half way!!!vicki--mommy of 4
- Saturday, 1 Aug So exciting. Take care hun! luvmyJ
- Friday, 31 Jul Sounds like a cute outfit, I love the colors you describe :) Nicoletka
- Friday, 31 Jul Oh sweetheart thats great! I love to read happy blogs! You are right though I feel like this is taking forever! I am so excited it's all I think about!!! Glad to know you are feeling better x x x MummytoHarrison
- Friday, 31 Jul Glad you are really enjoying it all now - no doubt he'll have a wardrobe full of brand new stuff before long!!!!! utopianite
- Thursday, 30 Jul I'm glad that you're feeling better and excited about the baby. Shopping makes everything better! :-) carrmommyof3
- Thursday, 30 Jul haha. we have this huge walk-in-closet/bathroom & i have the changing table set up in there and every time i go to the bathroom i have to stop and look at everything. i'm nesting SO BAD. i want to buy everything when i see it. and i'm so organized and just so excited for my shower. i'm about to go nuts. my hubby says i talk in circles and i just talk non stop. lol. poor man PAC n DACS MOM
- Thursday, 30 Jul so awesome.... I was at gymboree, & bought some of the rock star collection soooooo stikin' cute, I plan on getting them all...... we are doing the nursery in rock star theme too :) Congrats on the halfway mark :) baby[bump]mama
- Thursday, 30 Jul wow! 22wks already. time is sure flying! i hope he isn't that big ouch! lol Diegirl
- Thursday, 30 Jul Sounds like things are moving along smoothly! BattleSong
- Thursday, 30 Jul im glad your spirits are up!! :) i knew you would feel better soon!!