Write a new blog
|05-11-2009 - ~~37 Weeks and in pain~~
||My mood while writing this blog:|
hi everyone ive been away for a bit but id just thought id blog!!well ive made it to term and now im waiting ,,,,,,I must say I have been in so much pain that I can no longer walk I feel so much pressure and the energy spurts then extreme fatique im going crazy lol!!but some how iam not dilated at all and the baby head is not engaged but low both the boys were late so im just presuming ill be late again? but a new symptom happened last night I woke up to braxton hicks and had to use the potty very badly and that happened for an hour or so but went away am I getting excited for nothing I dont even have my bags ready yet lol any ideas????should I be ready or am I in it for the long haul?
7 Comments on ~~37 Weeks and in pain~~pugdunn
- Sunday, 8 Nov that sucks ... I hope you feel better soon ... hang in there!!! MummytoHarrison
- Saturday, 7 Nov I can't believe how fast time has gone!!! Probably a good idea to have a bag ready though even though you have a track record of your babies being late - babies like to be unpredictable or so I am told!!!I shall be keeping an eye out for your updates as it won't be long now. trinity
- Friday, 6 Nov WOW the time has gone so fast! i know in your situation you don't want to hear this but enjoy as much time as you have being pregnant. especially if this is your last. i know i always am happy to have my baby but miss the pregnancy. the things that may have helped me was walking and i mean like 1-2hrs of shopping or exercise walking. and i bounced on a birth ball. i wish you many blessing. crystal10102007
- Friday, 6 Nov The countdown is on!!! I remember with my DD when I had labour at 28 weeks, the night it started I was having contractions and I couldn't stop peeing. I thought that I had a bladder infection and had no idea I was actually in labour. Maybe something is starting up for you! If you are having to pee more often baby could be snuggling it's way lower down looking for it's way out :) mom2bof4
- Friday, 6 Nov sorry to hear about your pain pack a bag and get ready just in case. utopianite
- Thursday, 5 Nov Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you. :-) BabySaunders
- Thursday, 5 Nov Well always be ready! Lol. I hope for your pain sake that you have him soon. :) Keep us updated!