Write a new blog
|16-11-2009 - Dilated to 1cm!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
better then last week lol!!!
so I had my 38 weeks check up and im dilated to 1cm yay this is better then last week when I was closed firm and showed no signs of cervical rippening:) So I know I still probably have a few weeks still but im happy im progressing on and bye the way I have been using evening primrose oil on my cervix and orally it sure works lol!!!The dr also gave me a stretch so I hope this aids more dilation:)
so excited the countdown is on.....
10 Comments on Dilated to 1cm!!!pugdunn
- Tuesday, 17 Nov That's good ... remember ... SEX SEX SEX!!!! I hear it helps baby come faster : ) diegirl
- Tuesday, 17 Nov Yay! Any progress is good! janet1972
- Tuesday, 17 Nov Soon you'll have your little one with you feeding and changing. I am so happy for you. Countdown from now on............. JUDE 4
- Tuesday, 17 Nov Good luck, it wont be long now. I know time drags towards the end but hang in there as it will be over soon. Jensen will be 11 weeks old this week and it feels like only yesterday i was pregnant, its good that your progressing. Im glad my casyor oil advice helped. newmommy
- Tuesday, 17 Nov About the Castor Oil and Prim Rose Oil...those remedies well the old school ones come in handy....I had given my opinion on that blog but my computer was acting strange...I plan on using the Castor Oil myself......Only one teaspoon when you go into labor my mom says and it does the trick.........Any who congrats on your 1 cm dilation and I hope your labor continues to progress...God Bless................ Nicoletka
- Tuesday, 17 Nov Great girl! Let it happen naturally! Don't want to go what I went through with the c-section! You will get there... I think once it starts it starts! Did you have natural with your boys? I think third time round you should be fine! x x x baby[bump]mama
- Monday, 16 Nov yeah!! great to hear! DiandClover
- Monday, 16 Nov Yayyy! Not long now!! BabySaunders
- Monday, 16 Nov Ya! How exciting. Can't wait to see your little man! EloiseAndHarrys-Mummy!
- Monday, 16 Nov ooooo countdown here we go. So happy for you! You never know your a week over being classed as full term so maybe after a stretch a week maybe? lol wishful thinking lol x