Write a new blog
|31-12-2009 - Pregnant again?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Am I NUTS?
Okay breathe everyone no not yet lol! But I just wanted to ask if anyone else has been in the same situation or if maybe I should go admit my self lol
For the last couple days I have been very opt to the idea of having another baby, I dunno if its part of just having a baby recently but I just get so excited thinking about having another baby the pregnancy whether it would be a another boy or girl what he or she would look like etc and it feels like the right thing but then I think of others reactions they would absolutely freak on us...(((I know its my life but it is hard when others around can be so judging:( )))Iam fully breastfeeding but hubby and I dont use protection ive told him how I feel and he says im crazy but then why does he keep...well we know what im talking about he does not offer to use condoms so does this mean he feels the same way but wont admit it?I just feel like if it happens thats fine with me but I dont want to purposely ttc anyone kwim? and if you have been there before or had this happen to you then how did it work out in the end? did you resent getting pregnant so soon did b/f help you to not concieve til later anyways any stories would be great.......
And by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! XXOO Jen,,,:)
11 Comments on Pregnant again?pugdunn
- Tuesday, 5 Jan your funny ... right after I had my second son my husband ask if we would have more and I said yes ... Isaac was like 5 min old ... I know in my heart having a 3rd little boy I want to have another baby but I want to wait until Aaron is 1 years old. I told myself that until he turns 1 I will stay on my medication!!!! My father in law has 3 boys and 1 girl ... my mother in law has 3 boys and 1 girl ... my brother has 3 boys and 1 girl so maybe just maybe a girl could happen. Good luck with what ever you think is best : ) hannahe
- Sunday, 3 Jan i just had my third and feel the same way but i am fairly certain it is simply a hormone thing. i am forcing the thought out of my mind for at least a year and that will give me time to realize if it is just me missing being pregnant and the excitment and anticipation or if i actually do want another one...i think it is a good idea because if i still feel that way after a year or so, when the baby is older, then i may be able to rationalize having another mommynwifey5
- Friday, 1 Jan ~*I think you should give it some time! Enjoy your baby give your body time to heel and give yourself think to really want another one! All women go thru a point where they get the baby blues! I have 5 kids and I do from time to time think could we handle another or I start to get sad when I think about Jackson being the last baby I ever get to feel move inside me and what not! But then I start to think....and my mind comes back to life lol! I was planning to get my tubes tied but backed out of me as being being only 24 I have all the time in the world to just not make up my mind on anything! I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy what I do have right now and I'm also going the 20th to get the iud put in so IF we do for some dumb reason lol change our minds we still can! So no your not crazy but just give yourself time! You have all the time in the world!!!!*~ angela32
- Friday, 1 Jan I know exactly your feelings ,I really think most women feel this way, thats why we are women and moms!!!I too know I could have another and he/she would fit right in but out of respect to the hubby( who does not want more) we have to be done! I think there has to be a time in our lives when we just say even though I have a feeling being preg would be great , we have to stop and enjoy what we have,having said that though, you are still sooo young but I would stop and enjoy this new one you have and not jump into being preg again(you might look back and not remember a whole lot about him as a baby cuz you were so preoccupied with preg!!Give it a year or so and see if you still feel this way and in the meantime enjoy your new little guy!!! aneila17
- Friday, 1 Jan i was EBFing and got pregnant when when DD was 7 months. we never used protection, other then him pulling out on occassion. If you are BFing and do not have a period you have a 6% chance of conceiving. After you new baby starts solids around 6 or 7 months usually... is when your risk gets higher. of course there are exceptions to every rule it could happen much sooner, or later only God knows. diana10
- Friday, 1 Jan hi! when i had ds2 in august 08 we wanted to try again straight away! i now have my baby girl so do what you feel you want :) no more for us now tho lol. BattleSong
- Thursday, 31 Dec i am starting to think its a VERY common feeling and my husband does the samething with the whole BD thing. i am not 100% its smart for US in our postion to have another baby. i think its cause i was TTC for SSOO LONG then i got pregnant so around 2 full years of my life has been focused on GETTING pregnant and then my baby in belly.. soo i think my mind hasnt switched on "you got what you wanted already" mode lol AND i think its the same for the guys. i think they ALSO priviately agree.. They havent had to worry about condoms or pulling out.. for a long time so they are so used to the nateral feeling they dont want to give it up. so its a big adjustment. but i dont think its crazy if you & your family think its right.. then it just is.. bestizyet2come
- Thursday, 31 Dec Hi. My youngest is 3 years old. When she was born I soooooo wanted another baby. Mainly because she was so sweet and such an easy baby! I wanted another baby badly but stayed on bc because I wasn't 100% sure. Needless to say, by the time she was a few months old, I was done with the whole 'another baby" idea. I was done. Happily content with her and my older son who was then 4. Well, that lasted about 3 years. I am now 21 weeks preggo with another baby girl and couldn't be happier. You will know when the time is right and you won't have to second guess yourself. Hope I helped! KatyElizabeth
- Thursday, 31 Dec Hey, I don't think your crazy. I just had my first baby and some days I am so tired I think to myself..there is no way I'm ever having another one..then some days I cant wait to be pregnant again. If your husband is not wearing protection and not pulling out then obviously he doesn't mind you having another baby. Maybe he just doesn't want to tell you though. lol. Well good luck! Meela
- Thursday, 31 Dec So glad you said this...lol. I feel the EXACT same way! I really have never felt like that before. I have six kids for crying out loud. But I too have a VERY strong feeling about wanting more. Hubby and I know we want more.. but I think I want more soon! : ) ashley-blesseddaily
- Thursday, 31 Dec Honey I don't think your crazy, in fact I think its common to feel that way. I did right after my daughter, I loved her so much and she made me so happy, that i could of had 10 more babies! lolBut it is not safe to assume how your husband feels, so I would be very clear and communicate your feelings and give him the oppurtunity to communicate his.