Write a new blog
|07-1-2010 - Bleeding....
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So iam 5 weeks postpartum and i just started bleeding again out of no where is this return of my af???
8 Comments on Bleeding....utopianite
- Tuesday, 12 Jan I was told that bleeding for the first 6 weeks pp was from too much activity. But I'm EBFing and my cycles started back at 3 months. So it's possible that your cycles have returned. However, lots of times the first few pp cycles (especially if breastfeeding) are anovulatory, so you might not be able to get pregnant right away. shawnarae
- Monday, 11 Jan thats when I got my first period I was almost exactly 5 weeks pp. baby[bump]mama
- Saturday, 9 Jan posssibly. i got af 7wks after riley was born (4wks after stopped producing milk) and 5wks after having morgan. eurekagrls2002 (Andrea)
- Friday, 8 Jan i had some random bleeding also like i stopped bleeding from having hailey and then 2 weeks later more for a few days then stop then 2 weeks later more and it continued like that for about 2 months til i finally got a little regular johanne-raven-babybump
- Friday, 8 Jan What's af and bf? phoenix8098
- Friday, 8 Jan Very possible, I BF and AF showed up 9 weeks post partum. BattleSong
- Thursday, 7 Jan i was told it would come and go for up to 6 weeks depending on your daily activity kkarli
- Thursday, 7 Jan well thats good if ur period is starting im almost 7 weeks,and no PERIOD... im still waiting.. ugh