Write a new blog
|24-1-2010 - Am I?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Pregnant again??? Or is this common with breastfeeding??? Sore nipples bigger breasts, baby not liking my milk as much??feel nauseated,no appetite or very hungry no in between,tired,metallic taste in my mouth,,I also have a bad cold so maybe thats what its from?Oh and I woke up to pee last night,,very weird 4 me....
I had what I think is a period on Jan 7th for five days very light,,,had unprotected sex twice a week ago...what you guys think?Iam still ebf!!!so your not supposed to get pregnant while breastfeeding!!
9 Comments on Am I?utopianite
- Friday, 29 Jan Does the change in your status mean that you found out something...? aneila17
- Thursday, 28 Jan i mean you always could be but I got pregnant with my son last year and I was EBFing my DD. Anything is possible. mommynwifey5
- Monday, 25 Jan Well just to add on I also go thru those same things and I know 100% I'm not pregnant! We have not had sex since the day before I gave birth! I've told hubby soooo many times that if it wasn't for the fact we haven't I would be soooo stressed right now! But to be safe I would test in a couple of weeks! trinity
- Monday, 25 Jan I don't think just yet. If you only had unprotected sex last week. I think it sounds more from a mixture of cold and bf. I am at 7mos of ebf and my breast/nipples still get a bit sore. I got really hungry in the first 4 mos as well but many ladies were not hungry at all. And I still get really thirsty. After your first cycle you can definitely get pregnant. Hope you are feeling better meganh
- Monday, 25 Jan Oh it is a possibility......keep us posted and good luck, either way. janet1972
- Sunday, 24 Jan It sounds like you might so when are you testing to know for sure?? bestizyet2come
- Sunday, 24 Jan I felt like that when I was in the early weeks of my pregnancy. So you could just possible be preggo. Although you are EBF, there is stilla chance of getting preggo. I would take a test to be on the safe side. haileys mommy
- Sunday, 24 Jan You CAN get pregnant while breastfeeding, I did! lissie *team blue*
- Sunday, 24 Jan I am wondering the same thing...Hard to tell when bf isn't it! I'm not quite ready though so I hope I am not prego just yet. Good luck to you all. Maybe you'll get your girl :)