Stork-Bites

This topic contains 37 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  frenchie23 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

affrikka
    Participant

Ha wow, so that’s what they’re called! I’ve had one on my forehead (heart shaped) and one on my central lower back (elephant shape) that’s been there all my life (am 36). My daughter points the forehead one out when I’m upset and knows I’ve been crying or about to lol. None of my 3 children have them, but I’m pregnant with 4th, so we’ll see. I feel like I’ve met some kindred people!!

Bri

affrikka – They aren’t genetic. My second son has one in between his eyes. The doctors say it’ll go away sometime this year but the one on the back of his head will remain. Oh well, I don’t think he’ll go bald, we don’t have any bald men in my family. HAHA!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

my daughter is one month old and has one on the exact same spot my son did…on the right eyelid…so cute. his went away so i am sure hers will, too.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

My 2 year old son had a tiny stork bite on his eyelid for a long time it went just after his first birthday. He still has it on the back of his neck under his hairline. They are cute. No problem with them, we thought it was just because of how I pushed him out until I came across this just now….
    x

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

My son’s was a tiny pink one… And the one on his neck is dotty. It is hardly visable anymore..

wow well my 2 yr old might have this and its only visible when i do her hair and never thought about it til now… is this bad or dangerous?

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

My son has a large one at the back of his neck into his hair line ( just like mine) I still have it so I assume he will to but he also has it on his eyelids and between his eyebrow LOL nice to know this ones on his face will probably fade in time

frenchie23

🙂 I don’t think its a birth defect either! I thought it was a birth mark… My daughter has one on the back of her neck by the hair line and yes it turns dark red when she cries and just is a dark pink ,’normally’:p it doesn’t bother me one bit that she has it, my boyfriend has it too at the exact same spot, never noticed his change color, maybe that stops as they get older..

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.