Breasts

This topic contains 96 replies, has 81 voices, and was last updated by  Tracy11 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • Author

nicstyler

I just had a baby on Jan. 29th. Due to our baby being in the NICU, I can’t breastfeed but I can pump. Well, I haven’t had any milk come in. In fact, nothing. I’m pumping every three hours. What can I do and is this normal?

Dazieoo

okay…. Im 16 weeks pregnant with my first and I haven’t noticed ANY changes with my breast…..is it too early to worry? My next dr. apoointment isn’t until march 6th.

gemmaxxx

hi all, my breasts have been leaking since 12 weeks pregnany, anyone else had this?

deanam

okay i have my nipples pierced. can i still breastfeed with them in or no?

ErinB

My boobs have me very upset tonight. I can’t seem to find a bra that fits so I finally measured myself-before I got pregnant I was a 38DD-now (at 34 weeks) I’m measuring at a 40G. I didn’t even know they went that big! I just hope they don’t get much bigger after baby is here-even though I’m sure they will since I’ll be nursing.

Emmie26

erinb i feel your pain they just grow and grow if you need a good bra check out lane bryant i work there and we have some awesome bras the sizes start out at 36 b up to 48 h tin select styles they also have nursing bra’s online in larger sizes good luck

Emmie26

erinb i feel your pain they just grow and grow if you need a good bra check out lane bryant i work there and we have some awesome bras the sizes start out at 36 b up to 48 h tin select styles they also have nursing bra’s online in larger sizes good luck

Jenakatessa
    Participant

i am 14 weeks pregnant, and i have had very sore breasts….esp at the end of the day when i take off my bra and let loose. OUCH!!!!! i tend to not sleep on my stomach anymore like i use to cuz they hurt soo much. The one thing that i havnt noticed it the color. Its not getting darker at all. Its the exact same. I also have some drying. Usually when this happens, afte a shower when I cover my self with COCA BUTTER CREAM…i make sure i get the dry spots…and of course at the same time, it helps with strech marks, and keeps your skin nice and soft and smelling good:) anyone else not seeing color change???

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Is it normal for breasts to be tender during pregnancy?

ErinB

My areola has just started turning darker and getting bigger and I’m at 34 weeks. I’m sure in time you’ll notice a change.

alonismommy
    Participant

To all u ladies breast feeding ur 15 and 16 month old children…why!!!??? Those kids are too big to be on the tit!!!

buttons

Many woman find breastfeeding their 15 or 16 month old child a totally normal and happy time for both them and their child. I still breastfeed my 14 month old before bedtime and I enjoy that quiet time of snuggling with him. Breastfeeding does not have a certain cut off date and traditionally has been continued well past 16 months in many cultures including ours. Modern society has introduced the notion of it being abnormal to breast feed past 9 months or so it seems, but personally I choose to continue enjoying the short period of time that my son is a breastfeeding snuggly little guy,I know it doesnt last long.

mamadear04

Oh maaannnn!!!!!!!! I wont get any help here I just saw that the last post was 84 days ago!!! LOL LOL

Starka2004
    Participant

Is it normal for one breast to swell like at night and then go down by the morning? Like really early in pregnancy?

masonsmommy

Today I noticed my breasts leaking every so slightly. I’m 30 weeks pregnant and noticed two small wet spots on my t-shirt this morning after being up for a couple of hours. Has anyone else experienced this?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.