Breasts

This topic contains 96 replies, has 81 voices, and was last updated by  Tracy11 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Is it just me thinking that this article did not tell us how to make the pain go away, im having my 3rd child and i knew i was preg a wk after conception because i never ger sore boobs nt even with my previous pregnancys, after the birth yea but i cant take this for 9 mnths lol, shall def be investing in new bras if that doesnt work ill have to cling film them down haha the joys of pregnancy ladies x

MoNtRiCe8488

Can you get breast cyst in pre-pregnancy symptoms? I did have extreme breat tenderness with my daughter but this is a different pain…

Kontessa

thank you for the article it is useful, my question is in early pregnancy one of the symptoms of being pregnat is tender breasts, till which week they will remain tender?

I have a question one of my breast is a cup size larger than the other. I tried pumping on just breast, tried pumping and feeding I tried the opposite, is there anything i can do about my 2 different sized breasts … they werent like this pre preggo…

Denise27

im 18 weeks and the nipple opening on one boob is very very sore. would it be because my milk from my last baby didnt dry up. i have soak my boob in warm water and it help. can by any chance anyone can help me out.

Tamik87

I feel silly posting this on here and will eventually gather courage to ask my doctor- but my nipples are different- one has an opening and one doesnt?! I’m around 22 weeks pregnant now and am desperate to breastfeed…has anybody heard of this before/had this? I’m terrified that only one breast will be functional

Tracy11

Hello my sisters my names are Tracy Pink, am from Canada i want to share my happiness with everybody and letting them know the secret of my happiness, the secret of my happiness is Dr okpa the great herbalist, who help to stop my miscarriage and made me a mother after been losing 3 children through miscarriage, but Dr okpa put an end to this situation, now am a mother and am living happily with my husband and my new baby which i love so much, am using this medium to thank Dr okpa for the great work he did for me with his herbs, Thanks be unto him for helping me, my sisters out there i wan yout to thank Dr okpa for the great work he did for me and my husband or if you need his help also you can contact him through his cell number: +2348056563186 or email him via; okpatempleofsolution@gmail.com

Once again thank Dr okpa

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.