Childbirth education

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sonamgupta2107 6 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

What kinds of classes are available to pregnant women?

Hi all, i am new here. Just learning my way around. Thought i would introduce myself. I am a mother of three boys. Two of which were wonderful homebirths. The last one was a c-section because of a prolapsed cord.
    I have been studying about pregnancy and natural childbirth for about 10 yrs and my dream is to someday be a midwife.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Holographic Breathing is making some head way in the area of childbirth. It is great for reducing the pain of labour and generally helping in childbirth. In 2009 I taught the midwives at The Birth Centre – founded by Caroline Flint in south London. This was the first birth centre to be formed and Caroline Flint is a founder member and activist of the natural birth movement. This has also inspired others, and now over 30 birth centres and hospitals have become involved and are passing Holographic Breathing on to mothers. In the new year I will be starting therapist trainings for people who want to be therapists in this breathing/healing system either for birth, meditation or healing. Free Audio Seminars and lectures can also be downloaded from my web site at http://www.holographic-breathing.com

g4408380
    Participant

Hi dear. It’s nice that you are sharing your thoughts and problems in a public forum. There are a lot of places for the education of childbirth. I personally got my childbirth education and tips all from Ukraine. In reproductive research, it is the best country. The researchers here work day and night to resolve any problem. I got help from a good gynecologist here and his tips worked for me very well. One thing for sure, be your husband as much as you can during this period as his support will work magic for you. Try to eat as healthy as possible like the food enriched with iron which will increase the hemoglobin level in your body. Don’t panic and don’t take the stress of any kind as it can harm the child. Hope my tips will help you in giving birth to a beautiful child as I was helped before and now I am blessed with a baby boy. You will also soon be the mother of a healthy child. Be safe and stay blessed.

priyaangel2587
    Participant

Hello my dear, it is a good thing that you are sharing your personal problems and experience with us at this forum. I hope you will get good help with all your problem and confusion. Congratulations on your pregnancy and I know that you will become a great mother. It is one of the most beautiful moments of any women’s life to become a mother and it is very important to face the period of pregnancy in a perfect way. When it comes to getting help you can easily find various centres for childbirth education. These centres are available all over the world and you can easily search online for any good Centre where you can find help of professionals to face this period in perfect way. They will help you to know about your physical and mental changes during pregnancy. You will be able to handle this period of pregnancy in a better way with this help. They will also help you to find advice related to your nutrition and healthy routine during pregnancy. If you are unable to find any good reproduction Centre for childbirth education, you can also get help online with it. These days, you will find many online services where you can get help with childbirth education. They will also help you to control the stress of your mind and body during pregnancy. You should try to live with Healthy lifestyle and you should add some good nutrition to your lifestyle to stay active and fit during pregnancy. I also get help with these professionals and they really helped me to stay ready for childbirth. I hope you will also get good help and you will face this time of pregnancy in a perfect way.

sonamgupta2107
    Participant

Hi dear. There are lot of childbirth classes and of various types where you could learn all about child birth. I visited to the classes but the most I learned from Lotus Center in Ukraine, which helped me to gain a lot of knowledge about childbirth and pregnancy. For most pregnant women, even if you already have a child, the labor and birth process can be both overwhelming and joyful. Many women and their partners choose to attend childbirth classes to gather information and lessen their anxiety. There are several different options when choosing a childbirth education class and they help in various ways. Childbirth classes help build your confidence in your body’s ability to give birth. You can discuss your fears about labor and birth with the instructor and other couples with the same concerns. Your partner will learn about childbirth and how to support you on the big day. You may find that attending childbirth classes together will create a special bond. Your instructor will discuss pain relief options, including massage, relaxation, breathing techniques, and medications. A tour of your birthing facility during class will give you the opportunity to see the staff in action. This is a great time to ask your instructor about routine practices, such as electronic fetal monitoring and freedom of movement during labor. If you are planning a hospital birth, you might be interested in taking more than one class. A class at the hospital might include a basic overview of labor and birth and may teach specific hospital practices. Classes taught outside the hospital may equip you with in-depth information about coping skills, physiology of labor and birth, emotional aspects, and childbirth options. I hope the information I gave will certainly help all woman reading it. Best of luck to all on your upcoming motherhood.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.