Chinese gender chart

This topic contains 184 replies, has 167 voices, and was last updated by  kawanna 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 185 total)
  • Author

MrsPhillips

wrong for me…with both pregnancies.

oneday

LOL… it’s crazy isn’t it?!?! I personally think I am having a boy bc of my prior pregnancies and ms… I really don’t mind boy or girl… Previously all I ever said was I want a boy! bc my niece is a handful! LOL but then again I wld like a girl so my niece and the baby cld grow up close like my sister and I did. I can’t wait to find out!!!

Bananamoonpi

used the chart for my daughter and 5 other ladies at the office; it was correct every time. if so…i really need to get busy in march, lol

AshleyShaylene
    Participant

This was right…I was 18 and conceived in November and had a boy…I am 27 and I conceived this baby in Feb…I HOPE this is right and I’m having my girl!!! 🙂

NZ08Rose85

mine says i was meant to have a girl – bday in october and i am currently 24 which means i have to look at the 25 age range? conceived end of jan due october 20th…says girl but i found out yesterday im getting my little prince 😀

LadyJade

Well just to let you all know, this chart says I am having a boy and I am:)

AmandaC5
    Participant

NZ08Rose85 – your prediction is right if your having a boy cause you go off your age at conception so 24 in Jan is a boy. My prediction was right, it said i was having a boy and i have a beautiful 5 month baby boy, Love him!!

AmandaC5
    Participant

oops my bad, just read the rest of the how you predict it cause this is saying to add a year but other web sites i’ve looked at with the chinese gender chart it doesn’t say to add a year, which if i do that then mine is wrong too………..

amigoddard
    Participant

Chart was wrong for my first child says i should have had a girl but i had a boy, says i should have a girl this time…im not going to find out so got to wait until nov/dec to find out x

maturemum

this was wrong for everyone of mine…am pregnant with 4th boy but according to this – i shld have 4 girls…lol

LANNiE

This thing said boy for me, but my princess is 8 days old now, which is what I felt I was having as well as what all my ultrasounds told me.

Skylavaulter

I conceived in May either on or the day before my 24th birthday – and I’m supposed to add a year to find my lunar year. Lol – this is too complicated for me. I’m either 24 (m) or 25 (f) according to this thing. I guess I’ll wait to meet my little one and see!

gcmum

Almost all the Chinese calendars on the Internet are saying I’m having a Boy.. We will see if they are right..

Wrong For Me!

It is right!!!!!!!!!

Maybe will use this with second pregnancy one day to ensure we have one of each

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.