Comfortable Wear for Pregnant Woman

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  melissajim 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

waterlily101
    Participant

I live in Bahrain. We moved here with the job a year ago. I am 5 months pregnant. I will be delivering my first baby here. I am so much excited about it. My clothes are not fitting with the new changes in my body. I need to purchase comfortable maternity clothing which is trendy. A good fashion store for maternity wears around here is Mothercare in City Centre Bahrain. What kind of trendy wear would give the best comfort? Need Suggestion.

timy
    Participant

Surrogacy Is one of the best choice for they that cannot carry their own child. Understand that you are not alone. Even some fertile women are doing it due to various circumstance. I wish you may visit a certain clinic in Ukraine. They helped my sister who had a similar case with you. They are very effeciency, well equipt and their services are extremely friendly. I recommend you to first watch this video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wkbgaaXc2XaxTYJhtR0rA. I know you will make the best decision.

melissajim
    Participant

Hi there. How are you? Whats up these days? I think what you wear with your own choice becomes your trend. I would suggest that if your tailor is far away then you can gve him dresses for all next pregnancy months at one time. It will save your time more over this is convinient for you. Good luck. Take care of your diet and healthy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.