Cramping of the legs during pregnancy

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  priyaangel2587 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

What can I do to relieve the pain of leg cramps?

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

my midwife suggested drink more water and take magnesium supplements! She’s Dutch so only covers the basics!!

tpaw

My calf started cramping up in my 17th week. It’s either on the left or the right calf, but not both simultaneously (ouch that would have been terrible). I get this early in the morning when I am about to wake up, about 2-3 times per week.

beckybear

I’ve heard eating bananas can help with leg cramps. I’ve never had the leg cramps, but then again, I eat a banana at least 4 times a week.

I got bad leg cramps with my first baby, and i always found a warm bubble bath helped, not 2 hot of course!

RYNAE

my legs cramped with both of my pregnancy. it always happened when i was in bed sleeping. worst feeling ever

priyaangel2587
    Participant

Hello my dear friend, welcome to this forum and I hope you are doing well. I can understand that you are facing cramps in your legs during pregnancy. It is a normal problem during period of pregnancy and most of the ladies feel such cramps and other physical changes in body. Pregnancy is one of most beautiful and amazing moments of your life but it comes with various challenges. You should understand that pregnancy is very complex process and your body will face different physical and hormonal changes during pregnancy. You should not take stress during pregnancy because of these problems because it is very normal to face such issues in your body. When it comes to finding any good solution for cramps of your legs during pregnancy, I will suggest you to live healthy and active Lifestyle. It is very important to take complete care of your health and fitness during pregnancy. You should add some regular exercise, yoga and meditation in your routine. It is also important to add good nutrition to your regular diet if you want to get help with these cramps problems during pregnancy. You should eat healthy and you should consume a lot of water. It is very important to add nutrients like proteins, vitamins, iron, Folic acid, magnesium and essential minerals in your regular diet if you want to stay healthy during pregnancy. If you are facing hard problems in your body during pregnancy, I will suggest you consult with any health expert who can provide better advice and treatment solution for such issues. I hope you will find good treatment solution with all these methods and you will be able to get happiness of a baby soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.