Cramping

This topic contains 24 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  g4408380 1 year ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

nickknack04

cramping in the first trimester is ok… most often its your muscles in your stomach starting to stretch. Unless it is accompanied by bleeding, you shouldnt be too worried.

janet1972

Please I need help or advise from someone, I called my doctor today because I feel cramping, I am 36wks 6 days pregnant and have contractions as well but my main concern is the feeling when you have your menstrual period is that normal for someone that is this far a long. I still haven’t still received a call from doctor any suggestions or advice welcome please. I had a stillbirth in 2008 and I don’t want that to happen again.

treadonfoot

Janet- I don’t think you should worry about it. It is natural to cramp like menstrual cycle time. When I was pregnant with both of my kids I cramp like that too. You are close to full term so I wouldn’t worry. It is just contractions happening which is completely normal.

alohamom3
    Participant

@Janet I lefted you a quick note on adv. age and preg. 😉 i hope it helps

If you are experiencing cramps without a period and preparing to be pregnant, there is a high probability that you may have conceived. Cramping during early pregnancy is actually a fairly common symptom and is normally accompanied by slight spotting. This cramping and spotting is implantation bleeding. This normally occurs 6-12 days after fertilization. Pregnancy cramping is milder than menstrual cramping and the spotting is very light compared to a ‘traditional period.’ Cramping does not only occur during early pregnancy but also can afflict a woman during most of her pregnancy. This is called round ligament pain and is caused by the uterus expanding to accommodate your growing baby. These cramps are normally described as a dull ache, which can also be a sharp pain when you moving. These cramps will coincide with other symptoms of early pregnancy. These include tender breasts, frequent urination, fatigue, mood swings, and an increased appetite.

If you are experiencing cramps without a period and preparing to be pregnant, there is a high probability that you may have conceived. Cramping during early pregnancy is actually a fairly common symptom and is normally accompanied by slight spotting. This cramping and spotting is implantation bleeding. This normally occurs 6-12 days after fertilization. Pregnancy cramping is milder than menstrual cramping and the spotting is very light compared to a ‘traditional period.’ Cramping does not only occur during early pregnancy but also can afflict a woman during most of her pregnancy. This is called round ligament pain and is caused by the uterus expanding to accommodate your growing baby. These cramps are normally described as a dull ache, which can also be a sharp pain when you moving. These cramps will coincide with other symptoms of early pregnancy. These include tender breasts, frequent urination, fatigue, mood swings, and an increased appetite.

priyaangel2587
    Participant

Hello my dear, I hope you are doing well and thank you for sharing your problem with us. I can understand that you are facing cramps in your body due to pregnancy. It is normal for most of ladies to face such issues and physical changes during pregnancy. Pregnancy comes with various challenges and health issues for you. You will always feel discomfort during pregnancy because your body will go through many physical and hormonal changes. Crams are one of most common symptoms due to hormonal changes in pregnancy. You may feel cramps in different parts of your body during pregnancy. When it comes to finding good help to get rid of these health problems during pregnancy, it is very important to take complete care of your health and fitness in this hard period of your life. If you want to find good solution, you should add some good healthy habits in your regular life. You should live healthy and active life during pregnancy so that your body can manage the hormonal imbalance problem. If you want some help, I will suggest getting services of any professional health expert who can give you better advice. You should add some regular exercise and yoga in your routine. It will be helpful to add good nutrition to your lifestyle if you are pregnant. Your body will need some essential nutrients like proteins, iron, magnesium, calcium, vitamins and essential minerals. You should add all these nutrients in your regular food and you will be able to get rid of such problems during pregnancy. With all these healthy habits, you will be able to face challenges of pregnancy in a better way. My blessings are with you my dear friend.

g4408380
    Participant

I had lots of cramping and still get occasional twinges. I think a lot of it has to do with expanding ligaments, which really do hurt. I was paranoid for the first few weeks after I found out. But everything is still going fine as I took expert advice from BioTexCom clinic in Ukraine.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.