Cravings

This topic contains 163 replies, has 133 voices, and was last updated by  LadyVenom 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 151 through 164 (of 164 total)
  • Author

sexymummy85

i have got cravings for sweet things when i was pregnet with my 2 boys it was satey things and hot carries could this mean i could be haveing a girl this time?

rubes

My first craving (only a one-time craving) was washing powder. I didn’t eat it. I didn’t need to eat it. It just smelt DELICIOUS!! Then it was vinegar. From very early pregnancy until about 11-weeks, I craved chili (imagine a pizza with about two inches of chili sauce ontop of it!). Then the cravings stopped. The next craving was frozen chips (again, a one-time thing, which I never ate). Lately, it’s been sugar.

Nutnut

i have this handsoap, and i never wanted to eat it but i had to keep smelling it. i thought i was nuts lol. i dont know if thats a craving but i really had to smell the soap or i would feel anxious and irritable lol.

Nutnut

ohh my cravings change week to week it seems. but right now i really want pickled beets, and bread and butter pickles. think ill go grab some now =)

Michelle007

I been craving turkey and swiss on rye with sweet and spicy mustard (grilled) Yummy! OH! And a pickel! Oh and Chips if I have them! LOL!

Dayzahnise

I’m not a hot breakfast person. Now since I’ve turned 18 weeks it has been on. Bacon, eggs, grits . Every morning I crave my hot breakfast.

BellaAye

my cravings change daily.. yesterday i had 3 mangoes sliced and doused with chili powder lemon juice and salt, the day before i was on a hard shell chicken taco binge all day long i wouldnt eat anything else… and today i ate 3 Snickers ice cream bars..

Dayzahnise

My cravings have been all over the place. My husband and I went to get pizza one day. Next door to the pizza shop was a starbucks. I didn’t want anything. I get home eating my pizza watching tv and saw some one with starbucks. By then my husband had eaten and just went to sleep. And you know what happened…. I get to craving for starbucks. lol,,,, I wake my husband up and tell him and he looks at me like I’m crazy..lol

babynguyen2

my cravings have been sonic burgers, pickles and water. And if I have any other craving in between hubby says I have to go and get it myself, he also said the same thing my last pregnancy, so the craving better be super strong!!!!!

milostar

I had the most intense craving for lemon today. As i was walking home from work i stopped by the grocery store and bought 3 lemons, i couldn’t even wait to get home i peeled it was i walked and ate it like an orange as i walked down the street 🙂

lenny87

my cravings so far have been pickled onion monster munch, fruit, mushrooms, curry has to be chicken and mushroom tho and i woke up this morning really wanting a twix lol

newmomma2010

ok so i know that it sounds crazy and i would never act on it but omg playdoh smells so DELICIOUS. its really weird but i it smells so good that i wanted to eat it. i haven’t nor would i ever eat a non food item. i didn’t want to tell my hubby he would think i’m crazy. So i figured you ladies might be able to relate.

Michelle007

newmomma2010, thats funny! I saw on tv they are making this Soy Doh and it smells yummy too, Its a shame its not out so you can yum it up! LOL!

sarahjk

my craving so far cooked brekkie, salad potatoe and coffee

Viewing 14 posts - 151 through 164 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.