Cravings

This topic contains 163 replies, has 133 voices, and was last updated by  LadyVenom 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 164 total)
  • Author

tamarind25

Hey all! I am 15weeks with my 3rd bub and all I can think about is Hungry Jacks vege burgers! I would eat them all three meals and every day if I give in to the craving! With my first daughter i craved coursly ground black pepper corns! I ate it by the spoonful, it was both the taste and the texture of crunching it between my teeth! With my 2nd daughter it was perserved jalepeno peppers, I ate them by the handful and then I drank to perserving juice – I still love both of these but not at ALL in the extreme that I did whilst pregnant!

I have had the worst cravings for a warm apple pie w/ vanilla ice cream (milkshake will do) and whipped cream! Apple Pie Al’Mode!!!!

BeautifulBre

i crave sweets like crazy this time. way different then from when i was prego with my boy! and just from me normally. but i love the reeses cereal! and i hate peanut butter. same with peanut butter granola bars. i love them. other then they give me some pretty bad heart burn.

Lissie

Normally, I am not a big eater. I have a small appetite. BUT not that I am pregnant I crave food food food in general. I have an especially strong craving for Korean food! I want it all the time! I also have been eating (yikes) rice crispy treats almost every day!! I normally don’t like junk food very much at all. I don’t even enjoy it. BUT once again, now that I am pregnant I am out of control! Who is this person!? I completely understand now why people can get extremely overweight. If I had this appetite all the time…I would be in TROUBLE…I have gained a ton as it is–I do have to say that I enjoy food more than every, so that’s nice.

jk4105

ok i have a question. When did you ladies start to crave certain foods? and do you think when you got further along you craved it more? I guess i am just a little scared since i have a past of m/c and i have no cravings…but i am also still very sick/…so i prefer the cravings of the morning sickness..lol so just wondering when everyone’s started

MsDmarie

since i’ve been preggers i’ve craved many things. fajitas was a big one. but this pregnancy has been so different than my last 2. i’ll have a craving and as soon as i get it i don’t want it anymore. i’ve NEVER liked pickles and just the other day a friend and i (she’s also preggers) ate a whole jar of pickles that we bought from the store. we didn’t even make it home and ended up goin back to the same store and bought 2 more jars. my morning sickness has been unreal so i have to keep snacking all day because of the metallic taste in my mouth…

jk4105

msdmarie…that is what i do i crave something then i get it and i cant eat it…so then i think well must be i wasnt craving it even though seemed like it was screaming my name..lol so i guess that to is normal..i thought maybe i was wanting to have craving to feel like everything was ok…but i guess they are real 🙂 thanks so much..and i tell u my morning sickness is all day sickness…i have to constantly drink straight lemon juice to try to feel a little betta…that or i add a little water to it and very little sugar and call it my pregnancy cocktail..lol

Lissie

JK4105 My cravings come and go just like my morning sickness did.

4thonitsway
    Participant

homemade fried chicken mmmmmmmmmm

carliemc

With my first I craved baby bath sponges an they had to be washed in Johnsons soft wash, id eat lil bits off it surely it couldnt have been healthy an now with my second that cravings coming back again an I also want to eat cotton wool its too strange

On my second, I craved toilet paper! I had to tear off a few sheets and chew on it. I wouldn’t swallow or anything, but it was a compulsion I couldn’t fight. I had to chew it…

AliL
    Participant

No no, the last two posts sound more like pica not just cravings. Any non-nutritional cravings for soap, paper, clay, dirt, sponges, etc. can be a dangerous condition that a doctor should be seen about right away.

mommy22girls

I am ready to search the world for Starburst Jelly beans…..I have been ‘craving’ them for a couple days now and it is starting to get ridiculous….I cannot find them anywhere and no other candy will hit the cravy…help!!! LOL

Hanakalei

I want baked potatoes with TONS of cour cream and butter all the time!!!! I’ve never really been a fan of candy until now, and now im the candy queen!!!

carliemc

yeah its because my iron levels are low why im craving this stuff again its a pain even though im on the iron tablets im still wanting the things I crave

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.